12-21-2013, 08:50 AM #1
Kryptmoose
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:aventadeh1998
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? he told me he was gonna unlock everything for me and godmode

Proof:no proof it happened in the SHOUTBOX

When did this happen:12/21/2013

How did you purchase:he told me I was his first and said its gonna be free for me

How much?:free for me

Did you;
- Buy?nope
- Sell?nope
- Trade?nope

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing, I used my sisters account to contact him but ignored my messages

Other comments: HE changed my password and didn't reply my messages I send him
12-21-2013, 09:39 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
Contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to respond.
12-22-2013, 12:21 AM #3
aventadeh1998
Do a barrel roll!
Thats guys a lier i have no idea what hes going on about, i just spoke to him once or twice about mw3 partying up, and he is making it up and he has no proof either. Dude just cause you dont like me doesnt mean you can just log on NGU and open a dispute about some account scamming look what you make me look like now.
12-22-2013, 05:16 AM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by button View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:aventadeh1998
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? he told me he was gonna unlock everything for me and godmode

Proof:no proof it happened in the SHOUTBOX

When did this happen:12/21/2013

How did you purchase:he told me I was his first and said its gonna be free for me

How much?:free for me

Did you;
- Buy?nope
- Sell?nope
- Trade?nope

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing, I used my sisters account to contact him but ignored my messages

Other comments: HE changed my password and didn't reply my messages I send him

Show some proof of this actually happening or this is going to be closed. Right now there is no case against aventadeh1998. :p
12-23-2013, 06:45 AM #5
Kryptmoose
I am error
ok but where do I put this because I don't know here and how?
12-23-2013, 08:03 PM #6
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Dispute Closed!

No money or trade involved. And no proof.

FREE doesn't justify a dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo