12-24-2013, 02:14 PM #1
Gxny
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Siedhe
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Bought a ghost service from this guy last week, he didn't do the correct stats I wanted & not to mention i was banned.... Asked him can he redo them he didn't reply, kept messaging him still no reply... I create a dispute he finally replies, so I figured he would be willing to redo it so I cancel the dispute on PayPal and he's not replying? I want my money back or account done this kid has no lack of communication
12-24-2013, 02:31 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Please provide screenshots of the sent and received messages.
I contacted the accused...
Originally posted by Gxny View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Siedhe
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Bought a ghost service from this guy last week, he didn't do the correct stats I wanted & not to mention i was banned.... Asked him can he redo them he didn't reply, kept messaging him still no reply... I create a dispute he finally replies, so I figured he would be willing to redo it so I cancel the dispute on PayPal and he's not replying? I want my money back or account done this kid has no lack of communication
12-24-2013, 11:27 PM #3
Not sure who you are can I get your skype name
12-26-2013, 05:56 AM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I'm sorry for loosing your time...
This guy has been doing a lot of accounts lately to try to scam people... He was also impersonating staff members.
He has been permanently banned.
Dispute archived!
Originally posted by Siedge View Post
Not sure who you are can I get your skype name

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo