12-28-2013, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you're opening a ticket please use the selected form.

Code:
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Raxi
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Hacks on GTA V

Proof: I don't know how to put screen shots on here but I can copy his message 'bro i have to go , really i want to give u ur acc, but ill not do it less u give mooney'

When did this happen: yesterday the 27th December.

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: originally $15

Did you;
- Buy? Was attempting to yes.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- that I had to pay 4x the original price to get my account back

Other comments: I was looking to buy some GTA V hacks for my account and I found someone, so I added him of Skype and talked about it. We agreed for him to do it then for me to pay so he wouldn't scam me that way. He was charging 15 for rank and money on GTA. He said he did it and then when I went to check so I could join his lobby to get the money (that's what he said I had to do) it wouldn't work and he said I had to pay him $60 to get my account back. I didn't pay it and he took my account and says he doesn't know the email and password to it. I've rang Sony and they said they couldn't do anything. Now I have nothing, I have proof of this. I have screen shots of the conversation on Skype. I just want my account done up or another one but I don't know who to go to about this stuff, I've seen comments on his thread that he's wasted other people's time too with his services.
12-28-2013, 03:12 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
We don't deal with disputes that happen off site, if you have proof on NGU, upload them to imgur.com using Hyperdesktop. Please update the thread...
I contacted the accused for now...
Originally posted by EEverythingDies View Post
If you're opening a ticket please use the selected form.

Code:
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Raxi
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Hacks on GTA V

Proof: I don't know how to put screen shots on here but I can copy his message 'bro i have to go , really i want to give u ur acc, but ill not do it less u give mooney'

When did this happen: yesterday the 27th December.

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: originally $15

Did you;
- Buy? Was attempting to yes.
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- that I had to pay 4x the original price to get my account back

Other comments: I was looking to buy some GTA V hacks for my account and I found someone, so I added him of Skype and talked about it. We agreed for him to do it then for me to pay so he wouldn't scam me that way. He was charging 15 for rank and money on GTA. He said he did it and then when I went to check so I could join his lobby to get the money (that's what he said I had to do) it wouldn't work and he said I had to pay him $60 to get my account back. I didn't pay it and he took my account and says he doesn't know the email and password to it. I've rang Sony and they said they couldn't do anything. Now I have nothing, I have proof of this. I have screen shots of the conversation on Skype. I just want my account done up or another one but I don't know who to go to about this stuff, I've seen comments on his thread that he's wasted other people's time too with his services.
12-28-2013, 03:17 AM #3
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
We don't deal with disputes that happen off site, if you have proof on NGU, upload them to imgur.com using Hyperdesktop. Please update the thread...
I contacted the accused for now...

It all happened on Skype, none of it was on NGU. I didn't think that you'd be able to assist the matter but I thought it was worth a shot to try. It's just it was my main account with lots of purchased things (hundreds of $) and I didn't know what else to do
12-28-2013, 05:54 AM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
In that case I'm sorry we can't do anything about it... If you want to talk with me about something specific please send me a site message...
Dispute archived...
Originally posted by EEverythingDies View Post
It all happened on Skype, none of it was on NGU. I didn't think that you'd be able to assist the matter but I thought it was worth a shot to try. It's just it was my main account with lots of purchased things (hundreds of $) and I didn't know what else to do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo