Post: Scammed by -Warhawk- 20$ Lies about his "Legit" trophies.
01-10-2014, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: -Warhawk-
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Suppose to be Legit trophies/Platinum.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $20

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: I have onsite proof he uses saves and lied about being legit, as shown in the PM I got You must login or register to view this content. you can check my PM's for your self.

Other comments: He has now ruined my account with messed up time stamps, which is likely to end up getting my site removed from the trophy leaderboards. Electrical power failures? C'mon. If it was messed up trophy time stamps to begin with, why would he sync it to my profile? If anything don't sync them and refund me. I don't give a shit what his schedule is. I payed for trophies, not time. A mod can PM me for my PSN profile, so I can show them the time stamps. I just want a refund for my 20$ NOT another game from him. So much for his "verified" thread, what a joke. I will not be buying trophies from this individual again, and I warn others to do the same.
01-10-2014, 02:30 AM #2
Well, first of all I dont lie and I sell trophies since 2010 without a report. Also, Im trying to be polite with the member and I want to solve this as soon as possible. I agreed to send him a full refund. Waiting for a mod to see this proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
01-10-2014, 02:39 AM #3
Ok why can't you refund me instead of sending me 20$? I mean going to the transaction details and click "refund". Try that and see if that works. If not try again in a couple of hours. Still doesn't give you the right to put sloppy time stamps on my profile because you could have just deleted the blank account instead of syncing.
01-10-2014, 12:31 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
After reading the evidence, I will give you 24 hours to refund him so we can solve this.
Thank you.
Originally posted by Warhawk
Well, first of all I dont lie and I sell trophies since 2010 without a report. Also, Im trying to be polite with the member and I want to solve this as soon as possible. I agreed to send him a full refund. Waiting for a mod to see this proof:

01-10-2014, 01:21 PM #5
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
After reading the evidence, I will give you 24 hours to refund him so we can solve this.
Thank you.

Ill try refund him in a few hours. I will keep you updated.
01-10-2014, 05:53 PM #6
Originally posted by Mystery
Thank you.

I clicked Refund instead of send payment and I got this:

01-10-2014, 08:52 PM #7
Call Paypal up and ask them then, I don't want a payment being sent to me only to find out you're going to chargeback it 30 days down the road.
01-11-2014, 02:45 PM #8
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
If he isn't able to refund you $20 through PayPal, would you be happy with a $20 PSN card from him? (or something else with that value).
Originally posted by hm View Post
Call Paypal up...

Did you call PayPal? If you're not able to send him money through PayPal, I will speak with Zehm and see if he accepts another way of refunding.
Originally posted by Warhawk
I clicked Refund
01-11-2014, 02:50 PM #9
Originally posted by Mystery
Did you call PayPal? If you're not able to send him money through PayPal, I will speak with Zehm and see if he accepts another way of refunding.
Yes I did call them, they said its something on their side and they will probably gonna take a while to fix it.
01-11-2014, 11:00 PM #10
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
If he isn't able to refund you $20 through PayPal, would you be happy with a $20 PSN card from him? (or something else with that value).

No I would like back what I payed him with, 20$ via PayPal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo