01-11-2014, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: FallenSoldier
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Trophies Folders

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Monday 01/06 Till Today 01/11

How did you purchase: Trade

How much?: PS3 trophy folders, i gave him 200 folder for a bunch (81) of japanese games...

Did you;
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He say what i am liar thats all...

Other comments: As u can see with the proof the deals what japaneses games or a bunch as he say, but when he send me the link and i download it what is my surprise? a lot of shity games and just 10 or so japanese... i just want my japanese games not that shit... because i have the majority of those games... And he say whats the deals was OFFSITE and as we can see it dont

Ill have more proof if u want..
Last edited by Fideo Kojima ; 01-11-2014 at 04:49 PM.
01-11-2014, 08:45 PM #20
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Can you do the exact games he requested in his list? I want to avoid future problems...

i have reviewed the list i will do as many games as i can, i already had a lot of JP games loaded i would like to fix this problem and move on with my day, as much as i can lol.
some games i need to remove from my shop due to corruption on my hard drives, and some PSN Games i lost, i will do as many as i can on the list, and i also have a lot of JPN Games that are loaded up.
01-11-2014, 08:56 PM #21
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Focus on this list for now, I don't want him to complain ... Let's all be happy at the end of this dispute.
Originally posted by Fideo
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: FallenSoldier
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: PS3 trophy folders, i gave him 200 folder for a bunch (81) of japanese games...

Did you;
- Trade

Other comments: As u can see with the proof the deals what japaneses games or a bunch as he say, but when he send me the link and i download it what is my surprise? a lot of shity games and just 10 or so japanese... i just want my japanese games not that shit... because i have the majority of those games... And he say whats the deals was OFFSITE and as we can see it dont

Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
i have reviewed the list i will do as many games as i can, i already had a lot of JP games loaded i would like to fix this problem and move on with my day, as much as i can lol.
some games i need to remove from my shop due to corruption on my hard drives, and some PSN Games i lost, i will do as many as i can on the list, and i also have a lot of JPN Games that are loaded up.
01-11-2014, 08:59 PM #22
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Focus on this list for now, I don't want him to complain ... Let's all be happy at the end of this dispute.

i have 53 loaded i will upload when done i have some loaded on the list that he provided me. i will upload. be done in a little .
01-11-2014, 09:02 PM #23
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Alright, good. Keep me updated on the others too...

Did you;
- Trade

i have 53 loaded i will upload when done i have some loaded on the list that he provided me. i will upload. be done in a little .
01-11-2014, 09:17 PM #24
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
The 53 games are from the 60 in his list?
If not it will be useless for him...
If he wanted random 60 he wouldn't make a list for you... You understand what I mean?
01-11-2014, 09:23 PM #25
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Yea but he claimed he wanted JP, I'm almost done I'm doing a little more then 60. And I want proof when he gets them make sure if there is a few he has then let me know but the folders he sent me I haven't checked but I think what would be fair is if there is games I already have I would like different ones as well to make it fair.
If you get what I'm saying.
Thanks
01-11-2014, 09:31 PM #26
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Thank you for doing the 60 in his list, and I'm pretty sure that he would appreciate the extras...
Keep me updated Smile

Did you;
- Trade

Yea but he claimed he wanted JP, I'm almost done I'm doing a little more then 60. And I want proof when he gets them make sure if there is a few he has then let me know but the folders he sent me I haven't checked but I think what would be fair is if there is games I already have I would like different ones as well to make it fair.
If you get what I'm saying.
Thanks
01-11-2014, 10:20 PM #27
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Thank you for doing the 60 in his list, and I'm pretty sure that he would appreciate the extras...
Keep me updated Smile

Transferring as we speak, i thought i had way more, loaded it appears in my FTP that theres only 65, i did as many as i could on the list theres is not much left on the list, i can send the remaining list of games i have over, but these 65 should be good, they where all very rare games i have collected that still work, and that was what Fideo was looking for Rare, Jap Plats I hope this helps, all i can say is i did my best Smile will upload, and send link shortly.

Thanks.

Best Regards
FallenSoldier.
01-11-2014, 10:47 PM #28
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Keep me updated Smile

Everything is uploaded, and ready.
would you like for me to send it to you, and Fideo?

Let me know! Thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo