01-11-2014, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SayNO2Camel-Toe
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 2 Legit Vita Platinums (Killzone: Mercenary & Assassin's Creed III: Liberation)

Proof:

Apologies for having to screen grab quotes, for some reason I can't access my sent messages!

First message and reply, agreeing price.
You must login or register to view this content.

Payment details confirmed and payment made. including confirmation of receipt from the user.

The next two messages show him asking for my PSN info, after being prompted by messages from me.
You'll notice the 2nd one, dated 26th December mentions them being ready to sync the trophies.

And this one saying they are ready to be done now that he has the device.

My last PM to him, on Tuesday, after absolutely no contact for 5 days and the job still not being done.

After this, I saw that he logged in a number of times and never answered my PM, so I messaged him on his VMs.
He responded, barely, implying that he had messaged me, I have received no such message. he has ignored my response to the VM

When did this happen: Started 16th December - Still on-going today (11th January)

How did you purchase: Paypal gift (Friends and Family)

How much?: $50

Did you;
Bought

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Many times
If yes, What did they say?:- Has on a number of occasions told me that trophies are ready to be synced, has on THREE occasions asked me for my PSN details (They haven't changed since the first time of asking) but no trophies have appeared on my account

Other comments: This has dragged on for nearly a month. I think I've been more than fair in ignoring the deadline that HE gave me (23d December) being missed, and I've been more than fair and patient with the dodging, stalling and just plain ignoring me.
But noticing the user put up two NEW threads trying to sell services in the last week is simply a slap in the face. This needs sorting and obviously the guy isn't wiling to do it amicably without mediation.
01-14-2014, 09:20 PM #11
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by TOE View Post
lmao okay dude. I would be glad to! You wait till im out of school. And RedSox we had another agreement over PSN.Thats why

It's been more than 24 hours since you wrote this, can you show the agreement that was sent over PSN?
01-15-2014, 08:27 PM #12
Default Avatar
Sox
lmao okay dude. I would be glad to! You wait till im out of school. And RedSox we had another agreement over PSN.Thats why

Are you going to continue to ignore the dispute?
01-15-2014, 09:03 PM #13
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
Are you going to continue to ignore the dispute?

Thanks for all your effort on this mate.
It seems as if I am looking to kiss that cash goodbye.

And you, you lying, thieving ****, I truly hope you enjoy spending the money you stole from me you little fucking twat.

I hope you burn.

****!
01-17-2014, 03:01 PM #14
Originally posted by TheMrB View Post
Thanks for all your effort on this mate.
It seems as if I am looking to kiss that cash goodbye.

And you, you lying, thieving ****, I truly hope you enjoy spending the money you stole from me you little fucking twat.

I hope you burn.

****!

I didn't steal shit! You opened a case and got your money and still opened this shit when you know damn well you took another service. So why are you whining for money when you got it back?
01-17-2014, 03:31 PM #15
I didn't steal shit! You opened a case and got your money and still opened this shit when you know damn well you took another service. So why are you whining for money when you got it back?

I haven't gotten any money back!
I can't open a case and I haven't taken another deal.

You fucking lying twat.

Please for the love of Christ prove these things you say.
A grab of the paypal screen to prove the pament reversal, a grab of the messages you say we exchanged, anything.
01-17-2014, 08:49 PM #16
Default Avatar
Sox

Show some proof of this please.
01-18-2014, 08:57 AM #17

Originally posted by carlyraejepsenfan95 View Post
Show some proof of this please.

Just taken some shots from my paypal. Including a transaction I made this morning so no-one could say I skipped out on a transaction from yesterday.
Only things blanked out are people's names, I left the surname of a transaction showing because it was a similar amount and I didn't want any questions raised.

The second image is what happens if I try to open a case.
You know damn well I can't call it an unauthorised transaction without raining down hell upon my Paypal account.

Anyways, ball's back in your court, you thieving scumbag
01-18-2014, 09:44 AM #18
Default Avatar
Sox

If you continue to ignore the thread and not comply with what I am asking, then there's only one way this is going to end.
Last edited by Sox ; 01-18-2014 at 09:47 AM.
01-20-2014, 11:26 PM #19
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by TheMrB View Post

Well he hasn't been on NGU since his last post which was over 3 days. I guess we'll keep waiting...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo