01-11-2014, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SayNO2Camel-Toe
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 2 Legit Vita Platinums (Killzone: Mercenary & Assassin's Creed III: Liberation)

Proof:

Apologies for having to screen grab quotes, for some reason I can't access my sent messages!

First message and reply, agreeing price.
You must login or register to view this content.

Payment details confirmed and payment made. including confirmation of receipt from the user.

The next two messages show him asking for my PSN info, after being prompted by messages from me.
You'll notice the 2nd one, dated 26th December mentions them being ready to sync the trophies.

And this one saying they are ready to be done now that he has the device.

My last PM to him, on Tuesday, after absolutely no contact for 5 days and the job still not being done.

After this, I saw that he logged in a number of times and never answered my PM, so I messaged him on his VMs.
He responded, barely, implying that he had messaged me, I have received no such message. he has ignored my response to the VM

When did this happen: Started 16th December - Still on-going today (11th January)

How did you purchase: Paypal gift (Friends and Family)

How much?: $50

Did you;
Bought

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Many times
If yes, What did they say?:- Has on a number of occasions told me that trophies are ready to be synced, has on THREE occasions asked me for my PSN details (They haven't changed since the first time of asking) but no trophies have appeared on my account

Other comments: This has dragged on for nearly a month. I think I've been more than fair in ignoring the deadline that HE gave me (23d December) being missed, and I've been more than fair and patient with the dodging, stalling and just plain ignoring me.
But noticing the user put up two NEW threads trying to sell services in the last week is simply a slap in the face. This needs sorting and obviously the guy isn't wiling to do it amicably without mediation.
01-11-2014, 09:17 PM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
The accused has been contacted. He has 24 hours to respond.
01-11-2014, 09:19 PM #3
Much obliged
01-13-2014, 08:40 AM #4
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post

In the interests of security, as of 8.37am, I have changed the password for my PSN account.
If SayNO2Camel-TOE can prove the trophies are ready to be synced, I shall change it back.
01-13-2014, 02:00 PM #5
Why don't you show the messages we sent over PSN bud
01-13-2014, 02:30 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by TOE View Post

Why does he have to show messages sent over PSN? He's provided enough proof showing everything and that you still did not sync.

Why don't YOU show the messages that occured over PSN since you aren't showing any effort towards getting this dispute resolved.
01-13-2014, 02:40 PM #7

You haven't sent me any messages over PSN.
Absolutely none!
01-13-2014, 03:21 PM #8
Originally posted by TheMrB View Post
You haven't sent me any messages over PSN.
Absolutely none!

lmao okay dude. I would be glad to! You wait till im out of school. And RedSox we had another agreement over PSN.Thats why
01-13-2014, 03:25 PM #9
lmao okay dude. I would be glad to! You wait till im out of school. And RedSox we had another agreement over PSN.Thats why

Do please tell me what this PSN deal was.
Because this is the absolute first I'm hearing about it.

Come on.

Crack on.

What was the agreement?
WHAT EXACTLY DID WE AGREE TO IN THIS FICTITIOUS WORLD OF YOURS????

Edited for quoting
01-14-2014, 12:10 PM #10

Why does he have to show messages sent over PSN? He's provided enough proof showing everything and that you still did not sync.

Why don't YOU show the messages that occured over PSN since you aren't showing any effort towards getting this dispute resolved.

It's been like 20 hours.
Surely you've finished school by now mate.

I would like to see screen grabs of these messages.
You can get them from your PS4, your PS3, your Vita OR the PS app on your phone.
Come on buddy, I want to see these messages we supposedly exchanged.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo