01-16-2014, 09:09 PM #1
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Imaginal
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 4000 instagram followers for instagram account: alneel909

Proof:
see attachments :
* This is a screenshot showing reply received from the scammer after I have sent him a message regarding my interest in purchasing his service:
You must login or register to view this content.

* Proof that I have sent the $15 and that the transaction has been completed: (I have sent him $15.80 since my country doesn’t support the ‘send money to friends and family’ option so I have paid $0.80 which is the fee for sending the payment) is here:

When did this happen: 10/01/2014 ( 10th of January 2014 )

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Yes, he has replied saying this : " i aint sending you as you got my bot. "

Other comments:
1st the scammer mentioned in his post that his services take a few hours, instead its been almost a week now and i have received nothing after contacting him many times he replies with "i aint sending you as you got my bot."
Last edited by frenzykiller909 ; 01-16-2014 at 09:20 PM.
01-18-2014, 12:50 PM #11
Originally posted by frenzykiller909 View Post
My Instagram is alneel909 and I have 1.7k followers if I happen to get more than 4k after this post its from u
I want my money back $15.80 I dnt want ur followers bcuz u will remove them with ur bot after this disupte is over

Hey, I am sending you my 12k followers for apologize of delaying. Hope you accept it? It will be delivered tomorrow.
01-18-2014, 02:52 PM #12
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
He clearly said that he no longer wants followers from you.
You still have a few hours to refund him...
Originally posted by Imaginal View Post
Hey, I am sending you my 12k followers for apologize of delaying. Hope you accept it? It will be delivered tomorrow.
01-18-2014, 03:12 PM #13
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
no i dnt want ur followers idk wut u can do with ur bot to them i want my money back. didn't u say "✔ i complete your order within few hour ✔ trustfully work ✔ guaranteed work ✔ faithfully work ✔ fasted work ✔ evergreen work ✔ fast delivery ✔ money back guaranteed ★★ you can send me your many username too ★★ 100% Guaranteed services ★★ if you don't like my work i will give you retain of your money. My instagram followers are not real people." in ur shop ? u have done nothing from what u mentioned instead u lied and accused me.
01-18-2014, 03:17 PM #14
refunded. and i am sorry, i never expected this to happened, because its legit.
01-18-2014, 03:26 PM #15
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Did you receive your money back from him?
Originally posted by frenzykiller909 View Post
no i dnt want ur followers idk wut u can do with ur bot to them i want my money back. didn't u say "✔ i complete your order within few hour ✔ trustfully work ✔ guaranteed work ✔ faithfully work ✔ fasted work ✔ evergreen work ✔ fast delivery ✔ money back guaranteed ★★ you can send me your many username too ★★ 100% Guaranteed services ★★ if you don't like my work i will give you retain of your money. My instagram followers are not real people." in ur shop ? u have done nothing from what u mentioned instead u lied and accused me.
01-18-2014, 03:27 PM #16
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
yeah i have although it says pending until january 24th but i guess thats not an issue.
01-18-2014, 03:41 PM #17
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
frenzykiller909 has been refunded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo