01-16-2014, 09:09 PM #1
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Imaginal
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 4000 instagram followers for instagram account: alneel909

Proof:
see attachments :
* This is a screenshot showing reply received from the scammer after I have sent him a message regarding my interest in purchasing his service:
You must login or register to view this content.

* Proof that I have sent the $15 and that the transaction has been completed: (I have sent him $15.80 since my country doesn’t support the ‘send money to friends and family’ option so I have paid $0.80 which is the fee for sending the payment) is here:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 10/01/2014 ( 10th of January 2014 )

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Yes, he has replied saying this : " i aint sending you as you got my bot. "

Other comments:
1st the scammer mentioned in his post that his services take a few hours, instead its been almost a week now and i have received nothing after contacting him many times he replies with "i aint sending you as you got my bot."
Last edited by frenzykiller909 ; 01-16-2014 at 09:20 PM.
01-16-2014, 09:12 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Please upload the images to You must login or register to view this content. and update the thread with them (they're too small).
I contacted the accused and he has 24 hours to respond.
Originally posted by frenzykiller909 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Imaginal
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 4000 instagram followers for instagram account: alneel909

Proof:
see attachments :
* A screenshot showing reply received from the scammer after I have sent him a message regarding my interest in purchasing his service
When did this happen: 10/01/2014 ( 10th of January 2014 )

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Yes, he has replied saying this : " i aint sending you as you got my bot. "

Other comments:
1st the scammer mentioned in his post that his services take a few hours, instead its been almost a week now and i have received nothing after contacting him many times he replies with "i aint sending you as you got my bot."
01-16-2014, 09:13 PM #3
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Please upload the images to You must login or register to view this content. and update the thread with them (they're too small).
I contacted the accused and he has 24 hours to respond.

oh i am sorry i shall do that now
01-17-2014, 06:18 PM #4
Damn, i thought you are someone, you are the one who want 4000k followers, i got exams coming up and i have to revise lots, dont give me pressure and i thought i already sended you 4k? Ill send proofs asap
01-17-2014, 06:44 PM #5
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
do u think i believe u? u sent me this message after i contacted u : You must login or register to view this content. so if u thought u sent me the followers y will u reply with such message? stop this children game and give me my money back i dont want the followers cuz since u have this 'bot' u might be able to remove them from me the moment this dispute is over
01-17-2014, 06:52 PM #6
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
and y didnt u say u had exams a week ago wen i paid u the money and b4 accusing me with something that has no sense. if i have ur so called bot y would i pay u in the 1st place?! i dnt see ur point give me my $15.80 now and this dispute is over.
01-17-2014, 07:36 PM #7
OMFG., he won't send me instagram link. I wanna know how to screnshot window 8 skype because it wont let me use gyazo on stupid skype.
01-17-2014, 07:41 PM #8
I would give you 15k for free for apologize but how do i know if you are not scamming me, i need your instagram link first
01-17-2014, 08:07 PM #9
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
My Instagram is alneel909 and I have 1.7k followers if I happen to get more than 4k after this post its from u
I want my money back $15.80 I dnt want ur followers bcuz u will remove them with ur bot after this disupte is over
01-18-2014, 03:11 AM #10
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I will give you 24 hours to return his money and I will archive the dispute.
Originally posted by Imaginal View Post
I would give you 15k for free for apologize but how do i know if you are not scamming me, i need your instagram link first

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo