01-18-2014, 09:57 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Quazimoto
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Bought - Instagram Bot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a part of our conversation through NGU Inbox where he thanked me for the purchase:

On the thread he said that he wasn't responsible for the bot and his "friend" did everything including activating the keys but I have the proof to show that he said he was going to activate the key:

When did this happen:
Bought on the 5th of January, Stopped working on the 7th of January.

How did you purchase:
Paypal.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- Said that it wasn't his fault.

Other comments:
A lot of members have being experiencing issues with this seller. Is denying that it's his fault and that he was only the middle man, but he was the only one I ever had contact about the bot. He is aware about all the issues.
Thanks

EDIT:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND DELETED. THIS BOT IS SAVING ALL LOGIN DETAILS
Last edited by AppleTechKid ; 01-19-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: More proof added
01-19-2014, 12:37 AM #20
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Quazimoto View Post
there are plenty of different screen sharing websites like join.me, and if you will show me video proof of it not working, i can tell you your exact problem, so what would you like to do? cause your not helping me, help you out.

To be honest, I do not want to waste any more of my time with this bot. I hardly used it when it was working, and when it actually was working it was really laggy and buggy and made me reset my password twice.
01-19-2014, 12:37 AM #21
Originally posted by Clueless View Post
I've message him multiple times. & every time I use the bit IT CHANGES MY PASSWORD! Don't know why. I've been having errors a ton of times

it doesn't change your password! instagram does! i cant prevent that from happening! that's instagram security for you. and no you haven't, i haven't got a single pm from you, and if you were having problems why didn't you message the developer?
01-19-2014, 12:40 AM #22
AppleTechKid
it doesn't change your password! instagram does! i cant prevent that from happening! that's instagram security for you. and no you haven't, i haven't got a single pm from you, and if you were having problems why didn't you message the developer?

You were the person who sold this bot to us. Not the "developer"! You gave us all the information, the payment details, you advertised it and therefore it's your responsibility.
01-19-2014, 12:45 AM #23
I commented on your post multiple tines
01-19-2014, 12:47 AM #24
AppleTechKid

And also if you looked on the You must login or register to view this content. Selling items for other people is prohibited. You are breaking website rules.
01-19-2014, 12:47 AM #25
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
To be honest, I do not want to waste any more of my time with this bot. I hardly used it when it was working, and when it actually was working it was really laggy and buggy and made me reset my password twice.

So you do not want to accept my help to solve your problems with the bot? and that makes me a scammer? i'm done, this is a waste of time, if you will not accept my help, i don't know what to tell you. And you hardly used it when it was working? its in the 7th beta.. what do you expect? this has hundreds and hundreds lines of coding that you wouldn't have any idea how to type, and instagram makes you change your password, not the bot, if your delay isn't high enough that will happen. you open this dispute because of you own incompetence.
01-19-2014, 12:48 AM #26
Originally posted by Clueless View Post
I commented on your post multiple tines

You never pm'ed me, or contacted the developer, i said if you have any problems, pm me.
01-19-2014, 12:50 AM #27
AppleTechKid
So you do not want to accept my help to solve your problems with the bot? and that makes me a scammer? i'm done, this is a waste of time, if you will not accept my help, i don't know what to tell you. And you hardly used it when it was working? its in the 7th beta.. what do you expect? this has hundreds and hundreds lines of coding that you wouldn't have any idea how to type, and instagram makes you change your password, not the bot, if your delay isn't high enough that will happen. you open this dispute because of you own incompetence.

So now you are also trying to insult me? Very mature. If the bot is not fully working and full of glitches you should not be selling it.
01-19-2014, 12:53 AM #28
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
And also if you looked on the You must login or register to view this content. Selling items for other people is prohibited. You are breaking website rules.

i'm just going to assume that you cant read, please hire someone to teach you. and i helped create the bot, enough to where i am allowed to post it on NGU, so yes, i can. and again, i promoted the bot i helped to create, but you simply cant comprehend that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo