01-18-2014, 09:57 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Quazimoto
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Bought - Instagram Bot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a part of our conversation through NGU Inbox where he thanked me for the purchase:

On the thread he said that he wasn't responsible for the bot and his "friend" did everything including activating the keys but I have the proof to show that he said he was going to activate the key:

When did this happen:
Bought on the 5th of January, Stopped working on the 7th of January.

How did you purchase:
Paypal.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- Said that it wasn't his fault.

Other comments:
A lot of members have being experiencing issues with this seller. Is denying that it's his fault and that he was only the middle man, but he was the only one I ever had contact about the bot. He is aware about all the issues.
Thanks

EDIT:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND DELETED. THIS BOT IS SAVING ALL LOGIN DETAILS
Last edited by AppleTechKid ; 01-19-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: More proof added
01-18-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I contacted the accused and he has 24 hours to respond.
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Quazimoto
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Bought - Instagram Bot

Proof:

When did this happen:
Bought on the 5th of January, Stopped working on the 7th of January.

How did you purchase:
Paypal.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- Said that it wasn't his fault.

Other comments:
A lot of members have being experiencing issues with this seller. Is denying that it's his fault and that he was only the middle man, but he was the only one I ever had contact about the bot. He is aware about all the issues.
Thanks
01-18-2014, 10:52 PM #3
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
I contacted the accused and he has 24 hours to respond.

Okay, you can look through my inbox to see the chat we had.
Thanks Mystery.
01-18-2014, 10:59 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I can't... I don't have access to Forum PMs.
Can you please upload screenshots of the conversation? If you don't know a screenshot program download 'Hyperdesktop'.
Okay, you can look through my inbox to see the chat we had.
Thanks Mystery.
01-18-2014, 11:10 PM #5
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
I can't... I don't have access to Forum PMs.
Can you please upload screenshots of the conversation? If you don't know a screenshot program download 'Hyperdesktop'.

Okay, added 2 more pictures as proof.
01-18-2014, 11:32 PM #6
First of all, i'm not a scammer, yes you payed, and if it didn't work, why didn't you message the developer? his email is in the bottom of the program, and you got your program, and it worked, can i please see some proof of it not working? and when i say "i will activate keys" i give the developer your key and he activates them, MANUALLY, i made NO profit from this, and your purchase "proof" that is not my Paypal, that is the developers Paypal, the reason i put this on NGU was because i helped create the bot, but it isn't mine fully, its enough of mine to where i can post it on NGU, if you would like, i can get the developer in on this, because this is ridiculous. REMEMBER, this is just a bot, if it stopped working, you probably hit a limit on instagram, or they put a captcha on your account, or even made you change your password. its most likely your fault.
01-18-2014, 11:35 PM #7
Okay, added 2 more pictures as proof.

Where you should of complained:
01-18-2014, 11:40 PM #8
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Quazimoto View Post
Where you should of complained:

I bought the bot from you. In the original thread you stated that you were selling the bot. Therefore you are responsible.
You are the only person I contacted about the bot, you were the one who sold it to me.
01-18-2014, 11:48 PM #9
I bought the bot from you. In the original thread you stated that you were selling the bot. Therefore you are responsible.
You are the only person I contacted about the bot, you were the one who sold it to me.

Definition of support...
and no you didn't buy it from me, you bought it from Giuseppe Lobello, and if you had problems, THAT'S WHAT THE SUPPORT TAB WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR. That bot had allot of time an effort put into it, so i thought i would help YOU guys out for a boost on instagram, BUT it wasnt working out so well because of instagram, they have a tight security and its hard to keep up with.
01-18-2014, 11:59 PM #10
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Quazimoto View Post
Definition of support...
and no you didn't buy it from me, you bought it from Giuseppe Lobello, and if you had problems, THAT'S WHAT THE SUPPORT TAB WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR. That bot had allot of time an effort put into it, so i thought i would help YOU guys out for a boost on instagram, BUT it wasnt working out so well because of instagram, they have a tight security and its hard to keep up with.

Please explain how I did not buy it from you? You were selling the bot, I bought it. Now it doesn't work... I think it's obvious that it's your fault.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo