01-27-2014, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On the date of 14/8/13 the user Harry announced on his Free Unlimited Hosting Giveaway that I was the winner. I chose the number 11,and soon won. I never received what I had one though. I'd still like to receive the Unlimited Webhosting, or a price equivalent to it in PSN money. Here is my proof that I won and didn't receive:

At the time of posting this my pu.ush isn't working so here's the link to the thread instead:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jordan G. ; 01-27-2014 at 11:39 PM.
01-28-2014, 12:20 AM #2
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by Jordan
On the date of 14/8/13 the user Harry announced on his Free Unlimited Hosting Giveaway that I was the winner. I chose the number 11,and soon won. I never received what I had one though. I'd still like to receive the Unlimited Webhosting, or a price equivalent to it in PSN money. Here is my proof that I won and didn't receive:

At the time of posting this my pu.ush isn't working so here's the link to the thread instead:

Harry has been contacted.
Last edited by AlabamaHit ; 01-28-2014 at 01:58 AM.
01-28-2014, 10:33 PM #3
Harry
Former Staff
The server got into some issues and is currently offline and will be for some time...

I'm not giving you a PSN card for something that I gave out in a giveaway....
01-29-2014, 09:32 PM #4
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
On the date of 14/8/13 the user Harry announced on his Free Unlimited Hosting Giveaway that I was the winner. I chose the number 11,and soon won. I never received what I had one though. I'd still like to receive the Unlimited Webhosting, or a price equivalent to it in PSN money. Here is my proof that I won and didn't receive:

Originally posted by Harry View Post
The server got into some issues and is currently offline and will be for some time...

I'm not giving you a PSN card for something that I gave out in a giveaway....

I understand the server is down/issues. I also; know that he won a giveaway. Under rules of NGU that is same as selling and however you want to think about it.

We need to come up with something that both parties will be happy with. I don't think it is fair for him to have to wait any longer for something he should have gotten long ago.
01-29-2014, 09:46 PM #5
Harry
Former Staff
Agreed, I told BeeBish/Mystery the solution yet he continued to call me a Scammer :/.

[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Harry : I'm telling you to talk to Laim, yet you aren't?
[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Harry : What do you have to do with this? I've had Snay and AlabamaHit talk to me about this
[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Mystery : I'm talking about you and Jordan G
[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Mystery : What does Laim have to do with this
[Today 10:35 PM] [PM] Mystery : Fake giveaways are a rule violation
[Today 10:37 PM] [PM] Harry : scammed?
[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Mystery : I have been 'scammed' by you too, so I have something to do in here
[Today 10:35 PM] [PM] Harry : I have sorted something out, talk to Laim.
[Today 10:35 PM] [PM] Mystery : How about you sort something out? Please man...
[Today 10:35 PM] [PM] Harry : He'll sort something out
[Today 10:35 PM] [PM] Harry : Fine, don't
[Today 10:35 PM] [PM] Mystery : Laim? why Laim
[Today 10:34 PM] [PM] Harry : Tell him to talk to Laim

Laim has offered to give him his hosting
01-29-2014, 10:02 PM #6
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!

Agreed, I told BeeBish/Mystery the solution yet he continued to call me a Scammer :/.

[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Harry : What do you have to do with this? I've had Snay and AlabamaHit talk to me about this
[Today 10:36 PM] [PM] Mystery : I have been 'scammed' by you too, so I have something to do in here

So Laim is offering to give him hosting?

Jordan, Hosting is what you wanted to being with. I'm going to assume this would be ok with you?
01-29-2014, 10:12 PM #7
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
So Laim is offering to give him hosting?

Jordan, Hosting is what you wanted to being with. I'm going to assume this would be ok with you?

Laim will

Good luck getting a response from him :ha!:
01-29-2014, 10:19 PM #8
I'm content with that. I'll talk to Laim.
01-29-2014, 10:21 PM #9
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!

Laim will

Good luck getting a response from him :ha!:

I'm content with that. I'll talk to Laim.

Awesome, I'm glad y'all where able to work this out like gentlemen. I will however leave this open Until Jordan post back QUOTE'ing me. saying he got the hosting. At that point I will close it. Happy
01-29-2014, 10:23 PM #10
Harry
Former Staff
And trash it? Looks shit that I have a dispute open... Being staff and what not.

Especially when the content is from August 2013 :lol: Ah well, talk to Laim ASAP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo