01-28-2014, 11:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Amazing-AK47
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was sold? Trophies

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Sunday

How did you purchase: I sold him 5 platinums. He requested 5 hacked platinums.

How much?: $20

Did you;- Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, no response.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He states that I havent done any platinums for him. I syncronized all the platinums on Monday. He also knows little about trophy syncronization, if I have his profile on my PS3 then I just need to go online and sync the trophies.

I havent syncronized any platinums on Sunday because I wanted to sync the whole thing when I finished the last platinum on Monday.
Last edited by Mystery ; 01-29-2014 at 01:55 AM.
01-29-2014, 01:07 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I contacted the accused, he has 24 hours to respond.
Originally posted by Warhawk
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Amazing-AK47
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was sold? Trophies

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Sunday

How did you purchase: I sold him 5 platinums. He requested 5 hacked platinums.

How much?: $20

Did you;- Sell

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, no response.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He states that I havent done any platinums for him. I syncronized all the platinums on Monday. He also knows little about trophy syncronization, if I have his profile on my PS3 then I just need to go online and sync the trophies.

I havent syncronized any platinums on Sunday because I wanted to sync the whole thing when I finished the last platinum on Monday.
01-29-2014, 01:58 AM #3
Originally posted by Mystery View Post

Looks like my whole day will be wasted.

1)This was offsite
2)He suppose to do them by sunday
3)I told him on Monday do not do trophies for me, i got a better deal, but he did it thanks!!
4)I asked for more then 30 trophies in each plats.

I had to make a new account, my internet is messed up and i came to my friends house to do this.
And i wouldnt sign in to my Amazing-AK47 account. He probably DDos me
Last edited by Amazing-AK47__ ; 01-29-2014 at 02:14 AM.
01-29-2014, 01:59 AM #4

What does just PSN profile proof? LoL
01-29-2014, 05:21 AM #5
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Ok i can finally reply now.
01-29-2014, 01:36 PM #6
Originally posted by Amazing
Looks like my whole day will be wasted.

1)This was offsite
2)He suppose to do them by sunday
3)I told him on Monday do not do trophies for me, i got a better deal, but he did it thanks!!
4)I asked for more then 30 trophies in each plats.

I had to make a new account, my internet is messed up and i came to my friends house to do this.
And i wouldnt sign in to my Amazing-AK47 account. He probably DDos me

Quote me next time...

I did a few on Sunday and finished the job on Monday. You can check your PSN profile. And if you tell me that I can change timestamps, thats false. I use OFW!!
We had a deal and you cant just simply give up during the process.
You asked ? Cant recall that. The number or trophies maybe less but games with platinum trophies have always the same points (around 1200).
01-29-2014, 06:54 PM #7
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Quote me next time...

I did a few on Sunday and finished the job on Monday. You can check your PSN profile. And if you tell me that I can change timestamps, thats false. I use OFW!!
We had a deal and you cant just simply give up during the process.
You asked ? Cant recall that. The number or trophies maybe less but games with platinum trophies have always the same points (around 1200).

Well my point is that you suppose to do them by Sunday and next day i got a better deal $1=1 plat. Thats why i told you on NGU and offsite not to do it.
Also i asked for more than 30 trophies in eah plat not just 15.
GO here the guy said he can edit time: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by PakMan ; 01-29-2014 at 07:03 PM.
01-29-2014, 08:03 PM #8
Originally posted by AK47 View Post
Well my point is that you suppose to do them by Sunday and next day i got a better deal $1=1 plat. Thats why i told you on NGU and offsite not to do it.
Also i asked for more than 30 trophies in eah plat not just 15.
GO here the guy said he can edit time: You must login or register to view this content.

You edited your post at 9:48pm GMT +0 on Monday 27th on my shop thread and your last platinum (Spare Parts) was done at 7:55pm GMT+0 on Monday 27th... Im sure a moderator can view edit history and can check your original post. Also, Im not the whole day on NGU and I cant check messages, threads, etc.

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - 1140 points
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 1200 points
MotorStorm Apocalypse - 1230 points
SOCOM: CONFRONTATION - 1380 points
Spare Parts - Cant check it, 10 Gold, 2 silver, 1 Platinum
01-29-2014, 08:04 PM #9

Can you check this thread when you have time please?
01-29-2014, 08:28 PM #10
PakMan
I’m too L33T
You edited your post at 9:48pm GMT +0 on Monday 27th on my shop thread and your last platinum (Spare Parts) was done at 7:55pm GMT+0 on Monday 27th... Im sure a moderator can view edit history and can check your original post. Also, Im not the whole day on NGU and I cant check messages, threads, etc.

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - 1140 points
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 1200 points
MotorStorm Apocalypse - 1230 points
SOCOM: CONFRONTATION - 1380 points
Spare Parts - Cant check it, 10 Gold, 2 silver, 1 Platinum

Like you said you dont have whole day to check messages same here i dont have whole day to check my plats.On email i message to not to do it way before 9:48 pm (If moderator need prove let me know)
LBP 2 was already done someone did it for me.
I asked for 5 plats with 30 trophies and do them by Sunday, but you never did anything. So make a point if you need payment
I want this to be done ASAP cuz im leaving in 12 hrs for 2 weeks so i wont be on.
Last edited by PakMan ; 01-29-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo