01-29-2014, 11:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Danemurphy123
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Grand Theft Auto V Service - Character stats & Races (tool wasn't updated at the time so did another service which i charge $10 for and was willing to do the original service for free)

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]29588[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: About December 30th 2013

How did you purchase: N/A

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
I have sold.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say? - They said that their account was "hacked" and that Paypal was investigating the transactions for an unauthorized payment. Also, he said that he was going to remove the dispute from Paypal and send me back the $10 for the service. Instead, the dispute escalated and now i have gotten a chargeback fee of $20.00 from Paypal plus they took away $10 because of course you can't win these days when doing services.

Other comments: I would be careful doing any business with this guy, who knows how many people he have bought from and pulled the "Unauthorized Transaction" bullshit to their credit card company.
His skype names are arsenalsandy123 & facebook:brosbeforehoes1 by the name "Dane Murphy"
Last edited by Creepzoid 0___0 ; 01-29-2014 at 11:07 AM.
02-01-2014, 01:03 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
The guy involved in this dispute has been inactive for 25+ days... Do you have proof that the deal happened on NGU and not on Skype or Facebook??
Originally posted by V View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Danemurphy123
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Grand Theft Auto V Service - Character stats & Races (tool wasn't updated at the time so did another service which i charge $10 for and was willing to do the original service for free)

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]29588[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: About December 30th 2013

How did you purchase: N/A

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?
I have sold.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say? - They said that their account was "hacked" and that Paypal was investigating the transactions for an unauthorized payment. Also, he said that he was going to remove the dispute from Paypal and send me back the $10 for the service. Instead, the dispute escalated and now i have gotten a chargeback fee of $20.00 from Paypal plus they took away $10 because of course you can't win these days when doing services.

Other comments: I would be careful doing any business with this guy, who knows how many people he have bought from and pulled the "Unauthorized Transaction" bullshit to their credit card company.
His skype names are arsenalsandy123 & facebook:brosbeforehoes1 by the name "Dane Murphy"
02-01-2014, 08:50 AM #3
He PMed me through NGU and we proceed through Skype.

Originally posted by Mystery View Post
The guy involved in this dispute has been inactive for 25+ days... Do you have proof that the deal happened on NGU and not on Skype or Facebook??
02-01-2014, 02:33 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Well we only deal with disputes that happened from A-Z on NGU.
Dipute archived.
Originally posted by V View Post
He PMed me through NGU and we proceed through Skype.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo