01-31-2014, 01:47 AM #1
DoOm-
The Used ~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: EyeBallGlare
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? trophies

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen:
28th/jan
How did you purchase:
paypal
How much?:
Did you;
-Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, constantly
If yes, What did they say?:-
if only I didn't delete him on skype I would've showed you how we was acting.
he kept saying weird stuff trying to avoid the fact that he stole my PSN account.

Other comments:
the whole story is.
he stole my PSN ID account, I contacted him several times but he mostly tries to avoid me, after getting his skype
I kept telling him it's no use trying to steal the account, I can get it back. he kept opening weird discussions e.g : at court would you accuse someone ?
well apparently I didn't accuse him, he's the only person who had my PSN info, and surprisingly, the info was changed about 2 hours after I sent him the PSN account details.
and he kept saying some weird stuff that I can't be bothered to say.
and I already payed him 3USD and I've seen nothing but trash from this person.
Last edited by DoOm- ; 01-31-2014 at 01:57 AM. Reason: picture added
01-31-2014, 02:55 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Please update your thread with screenshots (if the deal happened directly on NGU). If it happened offsite we can't do anything about it.
I contacted the scammer...
Originally posted by DoOm
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: EyeBallGlare
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? trophies

Proof:
When did this happen:
28th/jan
How did you purchase:
paypal
How much?:
Did you;
-Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, constantly
If yes, What did they say?:-
if only I didn't delete him on skype I would've showed you how we was acting.
he kept saying weird stuff trying to avoid the fact that he stole my PSN account.

Other comments:
the whole story is.
he stole my PSN ID account, I contacted him several times but he mostly tries to avoid me, after getting his skype
I kept telling him it's no use trying to steal the account, I can get it back. he kept opening weird discussions e.g : at court would you accuse someone ?
well apparently I didn't accuse him, he's the only person who had my PSN info, and surprisingly, the info was changed about 2 hours after I sent him the PSN account details.
and he kept saying some weird stuff that I can't be bothered to say.
and I already payed him 3USD and I've seen nothing but trash from this person.
01-31-2014, 03:05 AM #3
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Please update your thread with screenshots (if the deal happened directly on NGU). If it happened offsite we can't do anything about it.

01-31-2014, 03:55 PM #4
The funny thing is all of the skype conversation was total irreleveant BS and infact he said oh would you defend yourself in court by saying 'I didn't do it' then when I cross refered he did not have a clue what he was on about...I didn't ignore him I went out to the gym and got back at 9PM which I told him I was just getting a bath 33 minutes later he messaged me just after I got out saying still haven't accepted, I have not stolen his account and I had his platinum ready to sync which was 'Gravity Rush' but he says he no longer wants it so I have gone onto my next customer. My UK paypal would not recieve payments from him so I refunded and asked to send to my US account which now he says I shouldn't have well...
01-31-2014, 03:59 PM #5
Originally posted by Mystery View Post

Forgot to quote ^^
01-31-2014, 08:26 PM #6
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by EyeballGlare View Post
Forgot to quote ^^

I'd never give you my account info, so I'll demand a refund instead.
01-31-2014, 08:55 PM #7
I'd never give you my account info, so I'll demand a refund instead.

Your a dick. You accuse me of taking your account when I did you the platinum and "I'd never give you my account info" I'm pretty sure that says a lot.... seem as though I am a 'kid'
01-31-2014, 08:57 PM #8
DoOm-
The Used ~
Your a dick. You accuse me of taking your account when I did you the platinum and "I'd never give you my account info" I'm pretty sure that says a lot.... seem as though I am a 'kid'

please mind your language, am not here to fight mere children, It was my fault for trusting a 15 year old, so just give me back the refund.
01-31-2014, 09:18 PM #9
please mind your language, am not here to fight mere children, It was my fault for trusting a 15 year old, so just give me back the refund.

This isn't.... You must login or register to view this content.

lol "GG"
01-31-2014, 09:20 PM #10
DoOm-
The Used ~
This isn't.... You must login or register to view this content.

lol "GG"

yea I'd like if you could copy the whole chat so people could agree that you are actually mentally retarded.
and stop quoting me am not interested in talking to you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo