02-02-2014, 07:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: FinalFantasyXIV
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
COD Ghosts Recovery Service
(You must login or register to view this content.)

Proof: attachment
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29669[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: February 1, 2014

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $4 USD (with fee amount of $0.42 USD)

Did you: Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, Skype, he tell me he just did the service but when I go to check, I didn’t see anything what I asked for.

If yes, What did they say?: After I check I told him that he never did the service that I need, and he never answer me.

Other comments: I bought a lot of services from NGU users and they are very friendly and they always try to give you a flawless service. But in this case his shop says “Shop Status: Open” and I think if you have your service opened is because you can answer all the costumers and in this case if you pay, you get more priority.

Just to let you know my request:

———SKYPE——

Me:
Need the following killstreaks in all my 10 soldiers
class 1 - guard dog, sentry gun, vulture
class 2 - battle hind, gryphon, helo pilot
class 3 - battle hind, helo pilot, loki

worrorfight (FinalFantasyXIV)
It's on your 9th soldier

———SKYPE——

After that answer he never respond me, and I told him ALL MY 10 SOLDIERS, not just 1 and when I check just in the 9th soldier he never has the killstreaks that I request form him.

It's very annoying when you don’t receive something what you payed for and never get an answer.

Sorry, if my english is not good. I try to be clear.
02-02-2014, 08:33 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I will give you 24 hours to update the thread with onsite proof (we don't deal with offsite disputes).
I contacted the accused for now, and he has 24 hours to respond.
Originally posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: FinalFantasyXIV
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
COD Ghosts Recovery Service
(You must login or register to view this content.)

Proof: attachment
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29669[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: February 1, 2014

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $4 USD (with fee amount of $0.42 USD)

Did you: Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, Skype, he tell me he just did the service but when I go to check, I didn’t see anything what I asked for.

If yes, What did they say?: After I check I told him that he never did the service that I need, and he never answer me.

Other comments: I bought a lot of services from NGU users and they are very friendly and they always try to give you a flawless service. But in this case his shop says “Shop Status: Open” and I think if you have your service opened is because you can answer all the costumers and in this case if you pay, you get more priority.

Just to let you know my request:

———SKYPE——

Me:
Need the following killstreaks in all my 10 soldiers
class 1 - guard dog, sentry gun, vulture
class 2 - battle hind, gryphon, helo pilot
class 3 - battle hind, helo pilot, loki

worrorfight (FinalFantasyXIV)
It's on your 9th soldier

———SKYPE——

After that answer he never respond me, and I told him ALL MY 10 SOLDIERS, not just 1 and when I check just in the 9th soldier he never has the killstreaks that I request form him.

It's very annoying when you don’t receive something what you payed for and never get an answer.

Sorry, if my english is not good. I try to be clear.
02-02-2014, 08:57 PM #3
Skype username please?
02-02-2014, 11:00 PM #4
He also didn't do the ultimate package on my 5 accounts. He only did Blops 2 on them
02-02-2014, 11:20 PM #5
I sent a pm to you AbsolutVodka, waiting to hear back Smile
02-03-2014, 11:53 AM #6
Skype name sent, thanks

Sent from my iPad using NGU
02-04-2014, 03:34 AM #7
Well I think he use my account or did something to get me banned, just for vengeance, because before I sent him my info again, I never hacked my account (just the time that he "did the hack").

In his terms and conditions, he put "I will refund you 100% back if you get banned on any game and don't want another account done", obviously I don't want anything from him.

So... could you FinalFantasyXIV refund me the money?

$4 USD (with fee amount of $0.42 USD)

Total: $4.42 USD
02-04-2014, 04:05 AM #8
Originally posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
Well I think he use my account or did something to get me banned, just for vengeance, because before I sent him my info again, I never hacked my account (just the time that he "did the hack").

In his terms and conditions, he put "I will refund you 100% back if you get banned on any game and don't want another account done", obviously I don't want anything from him.

So... could you FinalFantasyXIV refund me the money?

$4 USD (with fee amount of $0.42 USD)

Total: $4.42 USD

Well okay then, ghost had a massive ban wave today and you keep denying your account is not banned but i checked and it is. So yeah i guess i'll refund.
02-04-2014, 04:11 AM #9
I refunded AbsolutVodka, proof of refund transaction: You must login or register to view this content.

Dispute can now be closed.
02-04-2014, 04:47 AM #10
Originally posted by FinalFantasyXIV View Post
I refunded AbsolutVodka, proof of refund transaction: You must login or register to view this content.

Dispute can now be closed.

Thanks for my money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo