02-07-2014, 04:30 PM #1
AWK
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused scammer name: xSaaaMxMODZshop
Accused scammer NGU profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Item bought: CoD Black Ops Service
Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

When did you purchase: 28th January
How: Paypal gift (friends and family)
How much: £4

Have you contacted the scammer: Yes, via Skype and NGU.
Has told me that the refund has been sent but I have not got it. Proof below.

Other comments: Whilst doing the 'service', he stopped messaging me for about 3 hours and didn't reply to me via Skype. I, therefore, changed my PSN password due to paranoia of something happening to my account. He then told me the next day that there was a PSN maintenance which meant he could not complete the service. However, I seemed to log on just fine. I then informed that I wanted a refund at which point he told me the refund has been sent which I can prove it has not. Gave him a few more days to refund me but he hasn't so I've made this thread.
02-09-2014, 03:42 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
The accused hasn't been active since 2/7/2014...
Anyways, do you have onsite proof? If not I will close this dispute because we don't deal with offsite problems.
Originally posted by AWK View Post
Accused scammer name: xSaaaMxMODZshop
Accused scammer NGU profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Item bought: CoD Black Ops Service
Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

When did you purchase: 28th January
How: Paypal gift (friends and family)
How much: £4

Have you contacted the scammer: Yes, via Skype and NGU.
Has told me that the refund has been sent but I have not got it. Proof below.

Other comments: Whilst doing the 'service', he stopped messaging me for about 3 hours and didn't reply to me via Skype. I, therefore, changed my PSN password due to paranoia of something happening to my account. He then told me the next day that there was a PSN maintenance which meant he could not complete the service. However, I seemed to log on just fine. I then informed that I wanted a refund at which point he told me the refund has been sent which I can prove it has not. Gave him a few more days to refund me but he hasn't so I've made this thread.
02-09-2014, 09:25 PM #3
AWK
Haxor!
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Anyways, do you have onsite proof? If not I will close this dispute because we don't deal with offsite problems.

What do you mean onsite proof?
02-09-2014, 09:29 PM #4
AWK
Haxor!
Originally posted by Mystery View Post

Is this onsite proof?
02-10-2014, 12:09 PM #5
xSaaaMxMODZshop
Bounty hunter
Not been able to access NGU in past few days but a Refund has been sent Over a Paypal Dispute after you did receive the mods but you signed back in without me being able to let the mods stick...
I will provide screen shots later on as I carn't access a computer at the minute
02-10-2014, 01:31 PM #6
AWK
Haxor!
Originally posted by xSaaaMxMODZshop View Post
Not been able to access NGU in past few days but a Refund has been sent Over a Paypal Dispute after you did receive the mods but you signed back in without me being able to let the mods stick...
I will provide screen shots later on as I carn't access a computer at the minute

Have proof that you said there was a PSN maintenance via Skype conversation and that you would do them again. i asked for a refund which you send you would give and you haven't.
02-10-2014, 02:05 PM #7
xSaaaMxMODZshop
Bounty hunter
I did send I'm providing screen shots later on Its trouble with Paypal
02-10-2014, 06:23 PM #8
AWK
Haxor!
I did send I'm providing screen shots later on Its trouble with Paypal

Waiting for your screenshots
02-10-2014, 09:23 PM #9
xSaaaMxMODZshop
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AWK View Post
Waiting for your screenshots

You must login or register to view this content.
Can you please confirm this is you I also phoned Paypal and it was trouble with security
02-10-2014, 09:42 PM #10
AWK
Haxor!
You must login or register to view this content.
Can you please confirm this is you I also phoned Paypal and it was trouble with security

Yes, I have received this. Thanks. And sorry it had to be resolved like this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo