02-25-2014, 12:52 PM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: XploreDensityz
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ; You must login or register to view this content. ; You must login or register to view this content. ; You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: February 20, 2014

How did he purchase: Paypal

How much?: $29.00 (was supposed to be $30 but whatever)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- He played stupid like he had no idea what was going on or that the money was charged back.

Other comments: Buyer informed me that he would NOT charge back, and that if he did I could get him banned from NGU and have him labled as a scammer. So I would like just that done.
02-25-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Umm bro I never scammed you. I simply refunded the money that I paid you with to get a WORKING XBOX ONE method, but so it didn't & therefore I did as to everyone else would if they where in my position .
02-25-2014, 03:41 PM #3
I don't know why you are opening a Dispute when your the one scamming me? It sounds like your setting your self up.
02-25-2014, 06:45 PM #4
Hawk
Former Staff
Burner:
Please upload proof (screenshots) that it still works.

Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: XploreDensityz
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Xplore:
Why did you not gift the purchase as requested by Burner?
Why did you not contact Burner before processing the chargeback?
Please post proof (screenshots) that it DID NOT work.
Originally posted by XploreDensityz View Post
I don't know why you are opening a Dispute when your the one scamming me? It sounds like your setting your self up.
02-25-2014, 07:50 PM #5
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Burner:
Please upload proof (screenshots) that it still works.

Xplore:
Why did you not gift the purchase as requested by Burner?
Why did you not contact Burner before processing the chargeback?
Please post proof (screenshots) that it DID NOT work.

This was as of today: It's still working. Also I have contacted two other people just to confirm and it is indeed still working. You must login or register to view this content.
02-25-2014, 08:11 PM #6
Hawk
Former Staff
That is part of it Please also post an image when the item is shipped.

This was as of today: It's still working. Also I have contacted two other people just to confirm and it is indeed still working. You must login or register to view this content.
02-25-2014, 08:25 PM #7
1. I did gift it. I got the money back by calling PayPal.
2. I didn't contact him because I was careless at the moment.
3. I have the proof in this that it does not work for me You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dimensionz ; 02-25-2014 at 08:53 PM.
02-26-2014, 04:00 PM #8
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
That is part of it Please also post an image when the item is shipped.

There you go Hawk Happy proof it still works, if you want to see the whole picture I'll show you Hawk, but it has personal info on it You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2014, 05:29 PM #9
Hawk
Former Staff
I believe the proof submitted by Burner suffices, and it still works. You have obtained a working method, and therefor it should be payed for. Please submit the payment to Burner. If you are having issues with the method, just ask Burner, as I am sure he could help you.

Originally posted by XploreDensityz View Post
1. I did gift it. I got the money back by calling PayPal.
2. I didn't contact him because I was careless at the moment.
3. I have the proof in this that it does not work for me You must login or register to view this content.

There you go Hawk Happy proof it still works, if you want to see the whole picture I'll show you Hawk, but it has personal info on it You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2014, 06:43 PM #10
Last time I asked him to help me he said, "Fuck off". So I recognize that he will try to scam me next time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo