03-16-2014, 10:29 PM #1
xMuz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:IOS6
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: ı bought one 150$ acc

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today

How did you purchase Paypal

How much?:65

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He saying me you change the info , But im swearing im not , i trusted this guy but he take my 65$ and he give to me fake info

Other comments:Also i send him 65$ 3 times but all times he refunded my money and he say sorry i lost the password and e-mail. And sorry i gotta go... now he give me fake info and stole my money...
And now he change his thread he was selling x5 150$ account for 300$ but now he only selling one 80$ account and one 50$ account
03-17-2014, 12:09 AM #20
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by xMuz View Post
Ok stop lying wait for mod , i will get you banned you fucking scammer

Please provide images showing that ios6 has sent you account information. As well as please translate your pages in paypal to English (using google chrome) so that I can interpret what is there. For both of you, please provide the images of the full conversations you have had regarding this transaction.
03-17-2014, 12:16 AM #21
xMuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Please provide images showing that ios6 has sent you account information. As well as please translate your pages in paypal to English (using google chrome) so that I can interpret what is there. For both of you, please provide the images of the full conversations you have had regarding this transaction.

And paypal ,
03-17-2014, 12:31 AM #22
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Can you provide proof that the patents were sent in any other way other than what you requested. If you could as well provide the information you have for the account.

He said that he sent them as gift with a proof but like i said it mite have been a lagg at my end but i don't see why that is a problem. He said i refunded him to send me the whole the $300 as at first he wanted to buy 5 accounts. I have told him that i didn't do it for that as i can not see the future so i don't know if he was going to send the whole $300 and he started calling me a scamme. After that so i could prove to him im not a scammer i sold him a $100 account after that he wanted to buy my $150 account when he saw i wasn't a scammer. I have sent him the account information and then he replied back saying it wasnt the right info i tried logging in before sending him the info it worked fine but after that i couldn't log in anymore and he demanded a refund i told him ill give it once he gives the account back the way it was, I still will refund when the account is the way it was,

(I can't send any picture as i am on my phone and i dont have puush and Tinypic makes my browser crash) But if anypic is needed i could provide but if its a alot of pics i cant put it ll at once.
03-17-2014, 01:09 AM #23
Hawk
Former Staff
I am closing this dispute as neither of you can provide any proof as to the situation that has happened, as well as parts of/majority of the deal was done offsite, and we do not handle offsite deals. If you have any other questions or issues please feel free to PM me.

Originally posted by IOS6 View Post
i would If the email existed. the email is fake on it

Originally posted by xMuz View Post
Cool story.. Refund my money please ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo