03-16-2014, 10:29 PM #1
xMuz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:IOS6
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: ı bought one 150$ acc

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today

How did you purchase Paypal

How much?:65

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He saying me you change the info , But im swearing im not , i trusted this guy but he take my 65$ and he give to me fake info

Other comments:Also i send him 65$ 3 times but all times he refunded my money and he say sorry i lost the password and e-mail. And sorry i gotta go... now he give me fake info and stole my money...
And now he change his thread he was selling x5 150$ account for 300$ but now he only selling one 80$ account and one 50$ account
03-16-2014, 10:33 PM #2
Hawk
Former Staff
User has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.

Originally posted by xMuz View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:IOS6
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: ı bought one 150$ acc

Proof:

When did this happen:
Today

How did you purchase Paypal

How much?:65

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He saying me you change the info , But im swearing im not , i trusted this guy but he take my 65$ and he give to me fake info

Other comments:Also i send him 65$ 3 times but all times he refunded my money and he say sorry i lost the password and e-mail. And sorry i gotta go... now he give me fake info and stole my money...
And now he change his thread he was selling x5 150$ account for 300$ but now he only selling one 80$ account and one 50$ account
03-16-2014, 10:42 PM #3
i refunded money 2 times as the payment wasnt as requested and i have told you i will refund if it isnt the way i asked. i refunded as it was not the way i asked. and why the hell with i scam you its not like you're the only person ive sold an acc to i wouldnt scam you i am happy to refund if i get back my account. i have no problem refunding the money but id like the account the way i gave it. and i still have the 4 accs $150 in it. but here is the problem You must login or register to view this content. thats why i removed it.

would you like anymore proof toanything?
03-16-2014, 10:52 PM #4
xMuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IOS6 View Post
i refunded money 2 times as the payment wasnt as requested and i have told you i will refund if it isnt the way i asked. i refunded as it was not the way i asked. and why the hell with i scam you its not like you're the only person ive sold an acc to i wouldnt scam you i am happy to refund if i get back my account. i have no problem refunding the money but id like the account the way i gave it. and i still have the 4 accs $150 in it. but here is the problem You must login or register to view this content. thats why i removed it.

You lying here is proof payment was gift
Paypal take 2.84$ you can see it Hawk, Just refund my money or give me the real info.
03-16-2014, 10:54 PM #5
ill refund once i get my account back it said it was as goods and services mite have lagged but i saw goods and services so i refunded.
03-16-2014, 10:55 PM #6
xMuz
Bounty hunter
ill refund once i get my account back it said it was as goods and services mite have lagged but i saw goods and services so i refunded.

Stop lying , Please just refund me or give to me real info please
03-16-2014, 11:02 PM #7
xMuz
Bounty hunter

6:42 Pm You must login or register to view this content.[
10:08 Pm You must login or register to view this content. So you keeping accounts for your friend but you trying to sell me x4 150$ account.... Stop lying and Just refund my money or give to me real info..
03-16-2014, 11:04 PM #8
you do relise my time isnt the same as ngu look

03-16-2014, 11:07 PM #9
xMuz
Bounty hunter
you do relise my time isnt the same as ngu look

Three times you refunded me because i told you after i send 65$ i will get you x3 150$ account buyer , thn you refund my money and you say sorry i gotta go , And stop lying i send three times 65$ as gift i have all messages ... Stop it just refund me. And you can change your time .. stop lying
Last edited by xMuz ; 03-16-2014 at 11:11 PM.
03-16-2014, 11:15 PM #10
1 i had to eat so i refunded as i didnt have time to change the info as my dad was outside honking 2 you sent as a good and services to me so i refunded as i told u that if it isnt as gift/family or friends im refunding ill get a pic for u. why dont you change the info the way it was and ill reefund u if there is the $150 in it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo