03-19-2014, 04:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xCallumRoberts
Accused Scammer's Profile: xCallumRoberts

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: He responded to my Thread "Someone has to want to sell me a clan".. It was all private messages from there

When did this happen: Paid him on March 16th...

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) I have a screenshot of the payment, just can't figure out how to link it on this mac I just got Idk

How much?:15 pounds..It was $26.97 US Dollars

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say? The first time said give me a couple minutes, so I waited a couple of hours..Messaged him again and said "sleeping ATM".. Then I told him either give me the clan or my money back..Didnt hear back from him at all on the 17th, on the 18th he said "what do you mean".. Told him again it takes 2 minutes to transfer a clan not 2 days..Either give me the clan or my money back, if not I will file a complaint...Then ask me if I paid and what system was I on ps3/ps4..Told him I paid and it doesn't matter what system I am on..He can invite me to the clan from the app and make me commander and thats it..Havent heard from him since yesterday mornin

Other comments: I have him on my PSN friends list and he is still Commander of the clan...So I know he still has it..
Last edited by Jared ; 03-19-2014 at 10:44 PM.
03-20-2014, 07:20 PM #11
Originally posted by Jared View Post
Alright, have you received the rest of your money? He sent me this on Skype:
You must login or register to view this content.

Sent you an email of 2 screen shots from my paypal that i just took right now..
03-20-2014, 07:48 PM #12
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by GooDkAT View Post
Sent you an email of 2 screen shots from my paypal that i just took right now..

Have you spent any of the money since it has been sent? Also, did he make you pay for the fees?
03-20-2014, 07:50 PM #13
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by xCallumRoberts

You must login or register to view this content.

GooDkAT claims you still owe him $4.00.
03-20-2014, 08:58 PM #14
I made a purchase yesterday of $30 dollars with the $30 I had previous to xcallumroberts sending me money. So the balance is what he's sent me so far and yes he charged me the fes
03-20-2014, 11:19 PM #15
Jared
Tranquility.
I made a purchase yesterday of $30 dollars with the $30 I had previous to xcallumroberts sending me money. So the balance is what he's sent me so far and yes he charged me the fes

Alright, well I'll try to get him to reply and talk about it with you.
03-22-2014, 03:51 PM #16
Jared
Tranquility.

So here's the deal. Callum isn't willing to cooperate. He's saying he doesn't know how to reply to the thread after I have linked him several times, so basically he is going to be permanently banned if that's okay with you.

Let me know what you want to do.
03-22-2014, 05:03 PM #17
Yea thats fine with me..If it says someone else from the headache and getting ripped off from this kid I can eat the $4 bucks..Thanks for your help and getting me back most of my moneyClaps

Originally posted by Jared View Post
So here's the deal. Callum isn't willing to cooperate. He's saying he doesn't know how to reply to the thread after I have linked him several times, so basically he is going to be permanently banned if that's okay with you.

Let me know what you want to do.
03-22-2014, 05:21 PM #18
Jared
Tranquility.
The user has been permanently banned. Resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo