03-19-2014, 04:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xCallumRoberts
Accused Scammer's Profile: xCallumRoberts

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: He responded to my Thread "Someone has to want to sell me a clan".. It was all private messages from there

When did this happen: Paid him on March 16th...

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) I have a screenshot of the payment, just can't figure out how to link it on this mac I just got Idk

How much?:15 pounds..It was $26.97 US Dollars

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say? The first time said give me a couple minutes, so I waited a couple of hours..Messaged him again and said "sleeping ATM".. Then I told him either give me the clan or my money back..Didnt hear back from him at all on the 17th, on the 18th he said "what do you mean".. Told him again it takes 2 minutes to transfer a clan not 2 days..Either give me the clan or my money back, if not I will file a complaint...Then ask me if I paid and what system was I on ps3/ps4..Told him I paid and it doesn't matter what system I am on..He can invite me to the clan from the app and make me commander and thats it..Havent heard from him since yesterday mornin

Other comments: I have him on my PSN friends list and he is still Commander of the clan...So I know he still has it..
Last edited by Jared ; 03-19-2014 at 10:44 PM.
03-19-2014, 04:43 PM #2
I guess my screenshot isn't working
03-19-2014, 08:34 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by GooDkAT View Post
Bought a ghost clan from xCallumRoberts for 15 pounds or whatever the currency is..Paid him on the March 16th and today is the 19th and have yet to receive the clan.. Ive got him on my friends list on the PSN his name is the same on the PSn: xCallumRoberts.. He is still the commander of the clan I was supposed to get from him..I sent him messages a couple hours after I bought the clan from him asking him when he's going to give it to me and he said in a couple minutes..Couple more hours went by asked him again, he said "sleeping ATM".. Ive sent him messages everyday since asking him to return my money or give me my clan.. He has failed to do either... I have a screen shot of my paypal receipt paying him../Users/ScheppFamily/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 9.32.03 AM.png

Before any more action can be taken, please use the following template fromYou must login or register to view this content..
03-19-2014, 10:51 PM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
xCallumRoberts has been notified and has 24 hours to respond.
03-19-2014, 10:56 PM #5
Originally posted by Jared View Post
xCallumRoberts has been notified and has 24 hours to respond.

SO the dude messaged me and said he sent my money back right now and wants me to tell NGU I got paid back..Well I sent him 15 pounds which is around $25 us dollars.. He sent $15 US dollars and charged me the fee so I got $14.11 back... He's telling me he doesn't have anymore money cause he's broke..So he's spending my money..WTF
03-19-2014, 11:58 PM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
SO the dude messaged me and said he sent my money back right now and wants me to tell NGU I got paid back..Well I sent him 15 pounds which is around $25 us dollars.. He sent $15 US dollars and charged me the fee so I got $14.11 back... He's telling me he doesn't have anymore money cause he's broke..So he's spending my money..WTF

Well then he's still going to be owing you $10.89. How long would you like to give him to refund you the remaining amount?
03-20-2014, 12:26 AM #7
Originally posted by Jared View Post
Well then he's still going to be owing you $10.89. How long would you like to give him to refund you the remaining amount?

If he said "give him a week" Id give him a week..Im an easy going guy.
03-20-2014, 12:34 AM #8
Sounds like he is a kid...Told me it was 11 something at night over there and he has school in the morning. He sent me 5 more pounds, which he is still short around $3...He isn't worth the headache over 3 bucks..I say its probably done but don't anyone make a deal with him
03-20-2014, 01:22 AM #9
Jared
Tranquility.
Sounds like he is a kid...Told me it was 11 something at night over there and he has school in the morning. He sent me 5 more pounds, which he is still short around $3...He isn't worth the headache over 3 bucks..I say its probably done but don't anyone make a deal with him

Alright, well I'm only gonna give him a few more days to send you the remaining $3. If he can't come up with it he will be permanently banned.
03-20-2014, 04:16 PM #10
Jared
Tranquility.

Alright, have you received the rest of your money? He sent me this on Skype:
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo