04-17-2014, 11:34 PM #1
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: V i r u s

Accused Scammer's Profile: V i r u s

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy.

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]30773[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 17/04/2014

How did you purchase: Amazon Gift Card.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]30774[/ATTACH]

How much?: $150

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes.
If yes, What did they say? Many things...

Other comments: "V i r u s" was selling trophy level 100 for $75. And i purchased 1,000 platinums for $150 but the seller only went to 691 platinums and stopped and baseically 691 platinums is level 100 so i been scammed. I asked the seller to refund me but the seller refused several times. Also he has been asking me to vouch and thank his trophy shop when he still hasn't finished my trophies! so he is just trying to rip me off. BEWARE about this seller he's not as legit as he seems to be. I would like a refund from "V i r u s".
Last edited by Playstation-03 ; 04-19-2014 at 10:59 PM.
04-18-2014, 05:34 PM #20
Originally posted by 03 View Post
Just goes to show that your the 1 in the wrong. If i paid you should be doing them now so yeah but no you just want to think about yourself and not care for your customors and this is why things are like they are. You should be removed from NGU or should be selling what you got and not what you havn't got. Because if you told me in the beginning you don't have 1,000 games to platinum i would just buy from somebody else...

listen to the mod he said i got 7 days why would i scam? haha? do i got any reason to? i even got my own website why would i make a website and scam? You must login or register to view this content.
04-18-2014, 05:40 PM #21
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
Well if your such a good reliable seller why didn't you give me my money back? it's not hard...
04-18-2014, 09:02 PM #22
you paid with an amazon card i already redeemed it
04-18-2014, 09:03 PM #23
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
Buy another. Simple.
04-19-2014, 07:51 AM #24
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
I will give you two options to ponder:
1- Give him the remaining 309 platinum trophies (I give you 7 days to sync all of them).
2- Refund him his money

Which one do you choose?

i was syncing the rest of the trophies for that guy and suddenly he signed me out ...then i tried to sign in again and he signed me out another time (3 times this happenes ) after that i waited for like 10 mins then i tried to sign in again..and i found that he changed his password how am i supposed to continue my job like this...it took me 3 days to make him reach lvl 100
04-19-2014, 07:56 AM #25
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
Look. if you can't do what i payed for don't do any more. don't waste your time...
04-19-2014, 02:36 PM #26
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Why did you change your information? it's YOU that's scamming him now. Give him your information back or I will allow him not to refund you.
Originally posted by 03 View Post
Look. if you can't do what i payed for don't do any more. don't waste your time...
04-19-2014, 06:40 PM #27
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
Is that right? how can i scam him if he dosent have to do anything it dosent cost anything for him to do plats so baseically it all boils down to pure lazyness.
04-19-2014, 06:52 PM #28
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
I don't care... Mystery is just sticking up for the scammer's and i'm the fool who's trying his best to do what's best. Anyway i will just buy from "DesparateAngel" he's the most legit seller on NGU. I know i havn't got no worries with him. There's no point in this Dispute if you think i'm the victim, after all i did provided the proof and all that...well...No

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo