04-24-2014, 04:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Angry Birds
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]Trade and was going to put cash on top

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
The trade was going to happen April 17th, I gave him the clan and made him Commander and he pretty much disappeared after that..I never got the clan I was supposed to get in return. He told me to apply to the clan, it was called Mob Reflections..
How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] The first clan was through PayPal, this time we were going trade my clan that I originally bought off of him for his new clan and I was going to throw more money on top in a few days
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Thats a screen shot of the original clan I purchased

How much?: $50.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: Yes at first he kept saying I am going to sign on and make you Commander or he kept saying I don't see the name in the clan..My name was #8 on the Roster of the clan for about 4 days and then I got kicked because of clan wars coming up...Now the scammer just doesn't respond

Other comments:
I have given this kid chances to make it right..I gave him the option of giving me the clan back that I gave him for the trade, or my $50 back that I paid for the clan originally or to finish the deal...He gave me the round around long enough..For a while he had his PSN Trollarching as commander of the clan..Then the clan had one person left and his name was CAPTIONLESS.. However i have yet been able to find the clan again that I gave him, the clan name was Team Trollarch. That was the name of the clan when I originally purchased it off of him and I never changed it cause I didn't get a chance to use it..I doubt the MAXED clan I was supposed to get (Mob Reflections) was even his..
He approached me and said he had a MAXED clan and would trade clan for clan and I would throw more cash on top.. I agreed cause the first deal we did together went so fast and so smooth..Its a shame he start scamming
04-24-2014, 05:24 PM #2
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
The accused as been contacted and now has 24 hours to respond.

Thanks..You a new Moderator??
04-25-2014, 10:02 PM #3
Bichote
Former Staff
Angry Birds has been banned.
I'm sorry for your loss.
Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo