05-03-2014, 03:32 AM #1
chevyyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Impacts
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: From Feb 2014

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:12 GBp or something..

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes WAY to many times.
If yes, What did they say?:- Send me the account details and i will do your account or your next.

Other comments:Ive given this person so long to do my dam account and im sick of being nice to this person without getting anything done.

Ive been waiting since 20 Feb for my account to be modded. And it is now MAY!!!!!!!!!!! I no longer will or want to wait any longer for impacts to mod my accounts.

I want a refund and thats it.. If he wants to do me a account for free than go right ahead. But i want a refund and this whole thing over...

Anyways heres the story to this.. I purchased a package of this guy to have my two accounts modded for black ops2.. Posted on his thread and than messaged him than i did payment. I also purchased my account trophys to be done for bop1.. So i sent payment for that also..

A week went past.. no response. messaged him and he told me i didnt make payment. I showed him proof of paypal payment and he said to send my account details hell do it straight away..Sent through details in feb 2014.

Right up to MAY 2014 account still never been done. and now hes not messaging me back or anything. Sick of the excuses sick of waiting around and im sick of this guy altogether.. Been dealing with this person for 2months straight, because i thought they were honest and trustworthy i gave him the benefit of a doubt as hes got good rep and all. BUT NO!!!!!! No more hes wastingg my time.
Last edited by chevyyo ; 05-04-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: removed images

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo