06-17-2014, 12:40 PM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); USERNAME= JARED
PROFILE= You must login or register to view this content.

DID YOU= BUYED SERVICE FOR PLAT

WAS DID YOU DONE ONSITE?= YES

PROOF= You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPN= 30/5/2014

HOW DID YOU PURCHASE? = PAYPAL

PROOF= You must login or register to view this content.

OR

HOW MUCH? = 7$

HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE SCAMMER: YES, SEVERAL TIMES IN YOUR TOPIC OF AUCTION

IF YES, WHAT DID THEY SAY: bullshit, invents the payment was not made​​, does all kinds of bullshit. Want to save time....

OTHERS COMMENTS: I think there's more people in the same situation that I ..
06-17-2014, 05:15 PM #11
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
cont......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31942[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31943[/ATTACH]
06-18-2014, 05:25 PM #12
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Through all that has happened, not have more trust in delivering my account for it.
As you can see, I trusted him without asking too many questions and deposited immediately believing that such a simple service would be done in a day or two.
After payment I asked when he would do the service and how long it would take and he did not answer.
After 3 days I asked again and he just said that customers had to do first.
I had the humility to say that if he could not do was just tell. Never answered me .... only responded when I asked for my money back.

This service that many think is a joke, it's a business that requires TRUST. I will give my account and data from my console. This can be used in the future ....
I do not trust him anymore.

It was recommended by a very nice person and very active on this forum. A person who helps everyone. Never comment on this fact to him.
I am newbie here .... just am not a child.
06-19-2014, 06:52 PM #13
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
yes, if possible.
06-21-2014, 05:37 PM #14
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Jared can you please refund in full wthin the next 24 hours.

Thank you.

I told him I couldn't refund him because the money was deposited. And I can do his trophies...
06-21-2014, 08:07 PM #15
Thats not my problem.

Maybe you should fulfill peoples orders before spending their money.

I didn't think he would get so angry because he was fine at first then a few days past and he's freaking out.
06-22-2014, 06:24 PM #16
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
So, here's the facts:
1 - Jared is a member of long standing?
*****Jan/2014
??????????
So I consider myself also .....

2-Trusting my account to a beggar who refuses to return the ridiculous amount of $ 7??
It definitely is not an honest person. In my concept, is a trickster tomboy ...
is not man ....
If it were me, the first complaint I would return the money immediately. Never would create problem with something so simple.
This case is serving as a sample for others who want to do business with him. I think the NGU should have a more drastic position because I received several emails commenting on the various "vendors" in Section Auction .... a lot of people being deceived and not complain ....

For me, the only option is to return it my $ 7. This kid has no moral .... so see how he acts hypocritical manner and saves time.
What I find most important is not to allow it to be platinum selling here .... A person who steals $ 7, imagine if you put your hands on 50 ....
06-23-2014, 10:47 AM #17
Originally posted by dragao View Post
So, here's the facts:
1 - Jared is a member of long standing?
*****Jan/2014
??????????
So I consider myself also .....

2-Trusting my account to a beggar who refuses to return the ridiculous amount of $ 7??
It definitely is not an honest person. In my concept, is a trickster tomboy ...
is not man ....
If it were me, the first complaint I would return the money immediately. Never would create problem with something so simple.
This case is serving as a sample for others who want to do business with him. I think the NGU should have a more drastic position because I received several emails commenting on the various "vendors" in Section Auction .... a lot of people being deceived and not complain ....

For me, the only option is to return it my $ 7. This kid has no moral .... so see how he acts hypocritical manner and saves time.
What I find most important is not to allow it to be platinum selling here .... A person who steals $ 7, imagine if you put your hands on 50 ....

You know what I don't know who you think you are calling me all of these names. I TOLD YOU I CAN DO THE TROPHIES. your a fucking jerk that has no idea what's going on at all
06-23-2014, 10:49 AM #18
I have gotten $100 before and did there account you are just a stubborn bastard that doesn't know what to do.
06-23-2014, 10:53 AM #19
Alright Jared, you heard the man.. Refund the $7.

Lets finish this dispute.

You know what? I am a very nice person. But when people start thinking that I am a criminal and thief it's a different story. This is my first dispute on the site. This dude thinks that I had the intention to steal his $7. It wasn't even $7 lol it was like $6.43 something like that. I refuse to be treated like that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo