06-23-2014, 05:37 PM #1
Grind
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Haxel.
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes]

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 15th June 2014

How did you purchase:[Paypal]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $4.50 to him/ $5 altogether sending payment as friend

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes. Last contact made a few days ago, he didn't bother to reply to my last message but yet still has time to operate his shop...

If yes, What did they say?: Same lame excuse over and over about some panel. First he promised the followers immediately same day but if i could be patient just in case, then he said he needed help to get them by someone else on a later date. Then the price of his panel went up on a date after that. Then he's trying to get a new panel on a later date. Nothing stating when I'm getting the followers which he promised before payment or offering me a refund as he hasn't done shit to be honest...

Other comments: It may not be a lot of money, but the principle is he shouldn't be offering people a service that he can't provide for. When someone says "1-72 hours" it should be that. It's now almost triple the maximum amount of hours he originally promised me the followers by, 216 hours is 72 hours three times over. I hope he gets dealt with appropriately because as i see he's done this to someone else aswell.

06-24-2014, 11:50 PM #11
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Alright give me 8 hours, I'm not at home ATM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo