06-24-2014, 04:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Haxel

Accused Scammer's Profile:

Did you:

Was this done onsite: yes

Proof:

When did this happen:4 days ago

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal

(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:$2 plus paypal fee

Have you contacted the scammer?:-

If yes, What did they say?:- He gave some excuses on how he was gonna contact someone to get me the followers for Instagram.

Other comments:I just want my money back so I can get the service from someone else that offers a legit service.
[ATTACH]32087[/ATTACH][ATTACH]32088[/ATTACH]
06-24-2014, 04:32 AM #2
Proof of payment : You must login or register to view this content.
06-24-2014, 04:35 AM #3
Also psn_user- is trying to act like if he was a mod when he really is just instigating. Not Happy or Sad immature.
06-24-2014, 04:55 AM #4
ResistArrest
Little One
Originally posted by kapital
Also psn_user- is trying to act like if he was a mod when he really is just instigating. Not Happy or Sad immature.

Please be patient, Haxel is a very busy man and lives in hong kong which is a really diff time zone from all of ours, He is usually online during midnight in between.
06-24-2014, 05:00 AM #5
Originally posted by Myrick View Post
Please be patient, Haxel is a very busy man and lives in hong kong which is a really diff time zone from all of ours, He is usually online during midnight in between.

No if you are offering a service it should be done in a timely professional matter. If it were to those circumstances I would atleast let people know that it would take atleast a week to get the followers but that wasn't stated.
06-24-2014, 09:03 AM #6
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
You gave me a private account, make it public and you will receive it asap. I am very busy, so I cannot check weather it is private or not.
Sorry for not letting you know, I've had exams recently and been really busy.
Last edited by iHaxel ; 06-24-2014 at 09:09 AM.
06-24-2014, 09:10 AM #7
iHaxel
Originally posted by Myrick View Post

Thank you. Smile
06-24-2014, 09:21 AM #8
Originally posted by Haxel. View Post
You gave me a private account, make it public and you will receive it asap. I am very busy, so I cannot check weather it is private or not.
Sorry for not letting you know, I've had exams recently and been really busy.

If i make the account not private how long would it take to get the followers ?
06-24-2014, 09:22 AM #9
iHaxel
Originally posted by kapital
If i make the account not private how long would it take to get the followers ?

Probably 10 Min - 2 Hours?
06-24-2014, 03:36 PM #10
I got the followers thank you sir. Please close thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo