07-07-2014, 09:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Deniro
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Pictures of every message received/sent.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:7/3/14

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]PSN
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: 20 Dollar PSN code

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No response

Other comments: I don’t know if he has not seen my messages or just being stubborn and not doing the service. I would just like the service to be done. He only finished the unlock all and my stats but he never did my league play stats. He said he did them, but they did not stick.
07-08-2014, 11:39 AM #2
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
The league did not work, I havn't done for anyone I just know I can. They didn't stick im unsure how to make them stick, it's one thing out of the service my fault but honestly a dispute? Lol you gave me $20 PSN I mean what do you want me to do if I can't get you league? lol
07-08-2014, 05:04 PM #3
Originally posted by Deniro View Post
The league did not work, I havn't done for anyone I just know I can. They didn't stick im unsure how to make them stick, it's one thing out of the service my fault but honestly a dispute? Lol you gave me $20 PSN I mean what do you want me to do if I can't get you league? lol

I only opened a dispute because you wouldn't respond to any of my messages, I could have worked something out with you if you would have responded to me. I don't know much about modding but maybe it did not stick because i had not played my placement games. Could you just try once more, and if it doesn't work we could work something out. I hesitated to open a dispute but you wouldn't message me back.
07-09-2014, 08:23 PM #4
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
I see you've been online and ignored my messages.

So as of 24 hours from this message if no action is taken, unfortunately you will be banned.

I don't wish to go down this road but failing to respond to an active dispute is a very serious offense.

I told him I tried and he said he understood. I played my games and tried to make them stick I told him to play to. I'm not going on his account again he got everything besides league. Hopefully I can arrange something with him. I'm not just gonna go buy a $20 PSN code for this kid after he bought what he wants on black ops 2.
07-09-2014, 09:33 PM #5
I told him I tried and he said he understood. I played my games and tried to make them stick I told him to play to. I'm not going on his account again he got everything besides league. Hopefully I can arrange something with him. I'm not just gonna go buy a $20 PSN code for this kid after he bought what he wants on black ops 2.

Look, can you just host me revolution while we play league play until I get to master (Going to take a while I got placed in Bronze) Or I just make a Paypal account and you can send me 5$, Or just buy a 10$ PSN Card. Seems pretty fair considering you only did half the job.
07-10-2014, 07:49 AM #6
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
"He got everything besides league"

So, what are you going to do about it? When you provide a service your customers should expect 100% of what they paid for...

"Hopefully I can arrange something with him"

You're damn right you can, and it can be instantly.. this dispute isn't something that should be taken lightly, you have provided a poor service with poor communication skills for someone to go out of their way and open a dispute against you.

"Im not just gonna go buy a $20 PSN card"

May I remind you before spending peoples hard earned cash to actually fulfill the order. Now I understand this is a code, but if you are not willing to complete the agreement you will buy a $20 PSN card (or a suitable value which Mr. Qualify feels is acceptable) and we can end this.

I get it, chill out holy shit I'm messaging him. We figured something out, I will send him $5 PayPal if he can't get masters on LEague when I play Revolution with him.
07-10-2014, 04:21 PM #7
Please let me know when you have received the $5.

Thank you

I'd rather just have him host me revolution on league play if that's okay?
07-10-2014, 04:25 PM #8
I get it, chill out holy shit I'm messaging him. We figured something out, I will send him $5 PayPal if he can't get masters on LEague when I play Revolution with him.

I'm cool with that just give me a PSN to add, I also just started playing league I think I could make it in gold if I play today. Or just add me PSN: Respites
Last edited by Qualify ; 07-10-2014 at 04:57 PM.
07-10-2014, 04:31 PM #9
Yes thats fine, whatever the customer desires.

Okay, I'll notify you when he starts hosting for me.
07-11-2014, 09:53 PM #10
Yes thats fine, whatever the customer desires.

You can close the dispute Deniro sent me 5$ via paypal, thanks for your help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo