07-17-2014, 03:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:BeaTSDominion
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Attachments

When did this happen:Yesterday

How did you purchase:PSN
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
I have all proof but this site doesn't allow me to post more than 5 images please tell any other source to use.
How much?: 30 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is always delaying it and now he isn't replying.

Other comments:I have decided to raise this dispute against BeaTs Dominion , who promised to give me 250 platinum trophies before he took the code and now he says he will give only 180 because 30$ is nothing more for him . I have attached the maximum no . of screenshots which proves the fraud . There are plenty more screenshots which how he behaves rudely with me . He had promised me the platinums exactly 15 Hours in the past. He still has not delivered . He hasn't replied even after my warning about complaining it to the moderator. Those screenshots even prove that how good I was to him.Moderator please help me out I am in deep trouble.
Last edited by nealcaffre4 ; 07-17-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Format Change
07-18-2014, 12:56 PM #11
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
This was one of the wisest thoughts I have read on NGU. Thank you Mods for bringing back justice and peace.

Hey, your account has been synced on my PC finally Smile in an about 2hours from now i will be syncing your 96platinums on my ps3. I synced 155 platinums and 50 non-plats last night.

I'm hoping out off the 135 I synced today you will be getting you're 97plats cause my games are mixed with both plats and non plats.
Sorry for inconvenience yet again, hopefully we can end this today! Smile
07-18-2014, 01:59 PM #12
Originally posted by BeaTsDominion View Post
Hey, your account has been synced on my PC finally Smile in an about 2hours from now i will be syncing your 96platinums on my ps3. I synced 155 platinums and 50 non-plats last night.

I'm hoping out off the 135 I synced today you will be getting you're 97plats cause my games are mixed with both plats and non plats.
Sorry for inconvenience yet again, hopefully we can end this today! Smile

Brother it's alright but let me make it clear , by the end of the deal I should be having 334 platinums . That's the deal. Yes let's try and end it today. :-)
07-18-2014, 03:31 PM #13
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
As long as I see you're willing to cooperate, I have no issue extending, for God sake we don't live in a concentration camp where everything is set in stone.

Now, we can wait until tomorrow, when you're at your PC and begin. There is no need to be scared of a dispute, 99% of them can easily be resolved with just simple communication and cooperation.

Hey, I was syncing today' and caught my eyes on the c25 error which I think you're fully aware off "corrupted" I also went back to my mums house... Where I have no laptop again... please give me until tomorrow to complete this deal, I offered him 450platinums for an apology of such the long wait... he agreed.

Tomorrow for sure this WILL be done and over with, this dispute no longer needs to expand into more corruption and arguments this will end tomorrow!
07-18-2014, 03:33 PM #14
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Please update this thread when 334 platinums are showing on his profile.

I understand he already has some before, but with your deal will bump him to 334.

Never mind about what I said up there, taking a cab to my dad's to get his order complete, today night my time it'll be done thanks!
Last edited by BeaTsDominion ; 07-18-2014 at 03:48 PM.
07-18-2014, 03:39 PM #15

I understand he already has some before, but with your deal will bump him

He has changed his word again. I just want this issue to end now. That's it.
Last edited by nealcaffre4 ; 07-18-2014 at 03:59 PM.
07-18-2014, 06:42 PM #16
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest

I understand he already has some before, but with your deal will bump him to 334.

His account has been synced to 331 platinums, i owe him 3more platinums but at the moment i cannot do that he will have to wait till tomorrow due to the fact i am leaving my house at the moment.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks.
07-19-2014, 01:50 PM #17
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest

#370Platinums as requested has now been accomplished! finally.
07-19-2014, 01:53 PM #18
Originally posted by BeaTsDominion View Post
#370Platinums as requested has now been accomplished! finally.

Yup he has done it.
07-19-2014, 02:12 PM #19
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Dispute over Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo