07-22-2014, 09:49 AM #1
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Don't know . Skype - zxenonv9 . Website : ps3consoleids.com/payment.html xbox360keyvaults.com

One of the user here posted his website ID as suggestion to another guy who got banned on ghosts . I posted about this scammer there but its seems Mods deleted both posts.

Accused Scammer's Profile: Not sure if he is here.

Was this done onsite:

Proof: skype convo & paypal dispute :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32703[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32704[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Sunday , July 6

How much?: $ 35

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes. I tried to contact him dozen times , but he ignoring my messages.

Other comments: DO NOT BUY FROM SKYPE : zxenonv9 . HE IS A SCAMMER

EDIT : CORRECTION : This has nothing to do with Mod : seb5594 here. It just won't let me post a dispute unless I provide the username of the scammer. seb5594 encouraged me to open dispute via pm. I pm him as well of this thing and sorry for this.
Last edited by dynamiccs ; 07-22-2014 at 09:59 AM.
07-22-2014, 07:11 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
1- Dispute happened offsite.
2- CIDs are not allowed on NGU, so that's too bad for you.
3- Dispute resolved, don't open another one.
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Don't know . Skype - zxenonv9 . Website : ps3consoleids.com/payment.html xbox360keyvaults.com

One of the user here posted his website ID as suggestion to another guy who got banned on ghosts . I posted about this scammer there but its seems Mods deleted both posts.

Accused Scammer's Profile: Not sure if he is here.

Was this done onsite:

Proof: skype convo & paypal dispute :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32703[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32704[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: Sunday , July 6

How much?: $ 35

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes. I tried to contact him dozen times , but he ignoring my messages.

Other comments: DO NOT BUY FROM SKYPE : zxenonv9 . HE IS A SCAMMER

EDIT : CORRECTION : This has nothing to do with Mod : seb5594 here. It just won't let me post a dispute unless I provide the username of the scammer. seb5594 encouraged me to open dispute via pm. I pm him as well of this thing and sorry for this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo