07-24-2014, 05:05 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kalypto
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i bought a service from hective where he was supposed to make me master division but he didn't and then he said he would mod my league play ladder points i saw him do it, then when i logged in i had 0 ladder points and he wouldn't give me a refund
07-24-2014, 03:35 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Hey, please update the thread with the template in this thread.
You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by Kalypto View Post
so i bought a service from hective where he was supposed to make me master division but he didn't and then he said he would mod my league play ladder points i saw him do it, then when i logged in i had 0 ladder points and he wouldn't give me a refund
07-24-2014, 07:19 PM #3
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Hey, please update the thread with the template in this thread.
You must login or register to view this content.

Well ur full of shit this is the first time anyone has ever said i scammed them and i have done over 150+ Accounts and i have responded and done ever account correctly and if anything it is ur fault you probably played a game after i did ur account i remember giving you the max ladder points and you probably played a game after that after i told you not to and you got ur league play rank reset therefore it is not my fault it is yours
07-24-2014, 11:21 PM #4
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kalypto View Post
so i bought a service from hective where he was supposed to make me master division but he didn't and then he said he would mod my league play ladder points i saw him do it, then when i logged in i had 0 ladder points and he wouldn't give me a refund

i did it for him and he saw me do it he even admitted it, so it his fault for playing a match after i did the service for him it so after he played a ladder match after the service it brought him back to 0 ladder point rank after i told him NOT to play a game on skype and apparently he did so he has to deal with it.
07-27-2014, 08:26 PM #5
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Can you please edit your first post with the correct format and proof. You have 48 hours or the dispute will be deemed invalid.

Please close this thread
07-28-2014, 03:49 PM #6
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
Can you please edit your first post with the correct format and proof. You have 48 hours or the dispute will be deemed invalid.

Its been 48 hours plzz take action
07-28-2014, 06:42 PM #7
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
The user hasnt been online, so its unfair to act.

its been 48 hours, so it is invalid like you said
07-28-2014, 07:11 PM #8
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
Please refer to my last post.

whatever man just going against your own words. the guy didnt even make the thread correctly and provided no proof so this thread is invalid, in my opinion this thread should be closed because this guy is clueless.
07-28-2014, 08:23 PM #9
Hective
Do a barrel roll!
OK, drop the attitude.. I am not your buddy. The guy hasn't been online to see the warning, nor has he been online to see the initial message left by Mystery... There, when/if he comes online we can act, I am not going against my own words..

If you're innocent you have nothing to worry about. Now sit tight.

Its not that, im not getting any service because ppl think im a scammer because of this post.
07-28-2014, 08:33 PM #10
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
The OP will be given 24 last hours to reply to this dispute. If he doesn't it's getting closed because of the lack of proof.
Originally posted by Hective View Post
Its not that, im not getting any service because ppl think im a scammer because of this post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo