07-26-2014, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ccused Scammer's Username: Buttah
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Off site but staff allowed me to post this

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. <- says "shit happens" when I asked why he scammed me
You must login or register to view this content. <- wants me to give him more money
You must login or register to view this content. <- Wants me to send money as GIFT only
You must login or register to view this content. <- think he says he's scammed before or tricked Sony to do something

When did this happen: yesterday and today

How did you purchase:{PayPal/PSN ETC] PSN but he wants me to pay another 20 Dollars to get the account back that he scammed he from
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) Wants me to send another 20 Dollars but as a gift

How much?: 50 Dollars psn

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I just want my $50 back.
Last edited by Julien ; 07-26-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: forgot to add
08-02-2014, 06:20 PM #11
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Julien View Post
I just messaged him over skype Smile

I will be handling this dispute from now on since Mystery retired. He did tell me what's going on so I am aware of everything. Please let me know if you receive your PSN card.
Buttah will be given 48 hours to send you the code, if he doesn't actions will be taken.
Last edited by Ethan ; 08-02-2014 at 06:24 PM.
08-02-2014, 06:22 PM #12
Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
gyazo.com/65f5ee00249ef1c5548921b0ef68311a

Originally posted by RevDictator View Post
Have You Received Your Playstation Card ?
08-02-2014, 06:26 PM #13
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
This is weird. Did he send you the code in the past few minutes? It does that if the code got redeemed a few minutes before you try to redeem it.
Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
gyazo.com/65f5ee00249ef1c5548921b0ef68311a
08-02-2014, 06:37 PM #14
He had sent the code last night when i was asleep.. i got it this morning when i woke up

This is weird. Did he send you the code in the past few minutes? It does that if the code got redeemed a few minutes before you try to redeem it.
08-02-2014, 06:52 PM #15
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
He had sent the code last night when i was asleep.. i got it this morning when i woke up

Okay, we will give Buttah 48 hours to send you a new working code orelse things will be took in action.

PS:
Any Other Moderators/Etc Reading "Julien" has sent me some screenshots of the code not working.
08-02-2014, 10:13 PM #16
OK. Thanks lads.

Okay, we will give Buttah 48 hours to send you a new working code orelse things will be took in action.

PS:
Any Other Moderators/Etc Reading "Julien" has sent me some screenshots of the code not working.
08-02-2014, 10:54 PM #17
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Hey man, please read whats been going on, he says the code that you provided him is invalid. just note that you have 48 hours to reply or actions will be taken.
Originally posted by Buttah View Post
What on earth?

I can assure you that is not my Skype. My name isn't even Bernard LOLOL.
08-03-2014, 07:59 AM #18
Buttah
Banned
Hey man, please read whats been going on, he says the code that you provided him is invalid. just note that you have 48 hours to reply or actions will be taken.

Code was valid until he probably redeemed it.

I spent $50 getting one and I am not going to spend another $50 to get a new one LOL.
08-03-2014, 02:52 PM #19
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Buttah View Post
Code was valid until he probably redeemed it.

I spent $50 getting one and I am not going to spend another $50 to get a new one LOL.

please provide some screenshots of you buying the code (psn code card) or any logs from paypal/bank of buying the $50 PSN Card.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo