08-09-2014, 05:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been scammed by a member of the NGU community. I'm assuming his name is Bradley as his Skype is 'Bradley3971'. I also have his mobile number thanks to Skype (I will not give that out unless a moderator requires it for any reason). I also have the entire Skype conversation to prove that I was scammed. My service was not complete after already paying him $5 for a promised service. I just want his Elite membership terminated more or less for what he did. Jinsul-Mods is his NGU username (LINK You must login or register to view this content.).

I hope a moderator can see this and if people can report him also, it would be much appreciated. I don't really know how NGU works so I apologize.

To Moderators: I do have the entire Skype conversation if you require proof as well as the account where the service was not completed on. PM me if you need any details, thank you.

EDIT: My apology for not following the template, here it is:

Accused Scammer's Username: Jinsul-Mods
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] I believe you mean through only the site, no.

Proof: Entire Skype Conversation is saved and will be given upon request by administrator/moderator

When did this happen: Between July 30th and now (ongoing)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal, screenshot can be given upon request by administrator/moderator
How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing, he is currently ignoring my messages while still continuing his service.

Other comments: Due to personal information I will share the skype conversation and Paypal verification through PM if required. I do not wish to post these pictures for the entire community to see, thank you.
Last edited by VindictiveCross ; 08-09-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Addition of material
08-09-2014, 07:21 AM #2
Chris
Former Staff
In specific, you should Private Message a moderator or administrator for further investigation on this issue. I would also open a dispute You must login or register to view this content., so that you can argue your case with the person who supposedly scammed. Therefore, everything can be dealt with quicker and you can get answers and may be subject to a refund.
08-09-2014, 08:20 AM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Moved from Site and Forum help to Dispute.

Disputes are handled here. I'll see that a staff member that handles disputes looks into this to assist you.
08-09-2014, 01:54 PM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by VindictiveCross View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been scammed by a member of the NGU community. I'm assuming his name is Bradley as his Skype is 'Bradley3971'. I also have his mobile number thanks to Skype (I will not give that out unless a moderator requires it for any reason). I also have the entire Skype conversation to prove that I was scammed. My service was not complete after already paying him $5 for a promised service. I just want his Elite membership terminated more or less for what he did. Jinsul-Mods is his NGU username (LINK You must login or register to view this content.).

I hope a moderator can see this and if people can report him also, it would be much appreciated. I don't really know how NGU works so I apologize.

To Moderators: I do have the entire Skype conversation if you require proof as well as the account where the service was not completed on. PM me if you need any details, thank you.

Please Edit This Thread & Fill Out With This Template:
You must login or register to view this content.

You Have 24 hours To Fix The Thread Or The Dispute Will Be Closed.
08-09-2014, 05:53 PM #5
Thank you for all of your help everyone, I'm sorry that I don't entirely know the forum rules.
08-09-2014, 06:00 PM #6
I have updated this post with the desired template, thank you.
08-09-2014, 06:20 PM #7
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
NextGenUpdate doesn't deal with disputes offsite. dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo