08-10-2014, 09:07 PM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Revix
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Sell

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
- Thread: You must login or register to view this content.
- Screens of some Mails:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. <- Wanted to see proof if I'm legit

When did this happen: Few minutes ago

How did you purchase: He wanted to pay though PayPal.

How much?: First of £5 and then 20$

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing. Just ignores me

Other comments:
After I did it he logged it his account changed PW. Then nothing... :-)
08-11-2014, 02:53 PM #11
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Revix View Post
I understand but who the hell would have a recorder ready to record something like that? This is a setup by this douchebag!

how do I know that? hes shown me proof of what you did, unless u can give some proof back, their is nothing I can do. you have like 8 hours to give him what you was going to give him orelse actions will be took.
08-11-2014, 04:08 PM #12
Revix
Banned
Originally posted by RevDictator View Post
how do I know that? hes shown me proof of what you did, unless u can give some proof back, their is nothing I can do. you have like 8 hours to give him what you was going to give him orelse actions will be took.

I should of asked him to send me a message of him agreeing to it but I didn't. I will not pay him for a free service, however I will remove the modded class and put perk 1 on. That is all. If that is not accepted, you may take action but I shall say it shouldn't be a perma ban.
08-11-2014, 09:31 PM #13
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
LOL

Nice try. I NEVER speak with my costumers because I don't have the time for that. I just log into their accounts do what they want and that's it and Free services doesn't exist in my business.

the user has been banned. next time I suggest buying/trading with someone with more rep/good feedback. dispute closed
-RevDictator

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo