08-22-2014, 06:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i have some bad news i have been scammed by LightningModz he said he was from ngu with a gta 5 recovery service i paid him 10 dollar playstation network psn and told him what i wanted on the account then he scammed me
heres proof You must login or register to view this content. second one where i gave him my psn code You must login or register to view this content. and the third one where hes now offline instant You must login or register to view this content. and his skype himself this is him You must login or register to view this content. and i have been scammed by another one too ok this is the second scammer this are the days i sented him messages and didnt receive the service 15 august You must login or register to view this content. 18 august You must login or register to view this content. 19 august You must login or register to view this content. and 20 august You must login or register to view this content. and 21 august You must login or register to view this content. this is the name of the second scammer and on skype You must login or register to view this content. lightning modz what i payed him You must login or register to view this content. and the second scammer what i payed him You must login or register to view this content.
08-23-2014, 02:03 PM #2
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by kevin50cent View Post

Can you update your first post using this template here?
You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you Smile
08-26-2014, 09:30 AM #3
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
User has not bothered to fix the dispute or reply. Dispute solved & closed.
-RevDictator

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo