10-03-2014, 04:54 PM #1
Khemz
Roll Safe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ImTyluuH
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy ( Though I was buying £30 iTunes Gift Card )

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:

We negotiated a price that I was willing to pay here - You must login or register to view this content.

How the transaction went - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 2 - 3 Weeks Ago

Situation -

Link to read edited screenshot (code blocked out) - You must login or register to view this content.

After the money was sent, he sent the code the following day, however when I try to input the code into the app store or iTunes the code gave me an error as it wasn't valid. After this I contacted him and he told me the code balance is still there which he proved with a screenshot of the email. However, when I looked at the image again and read the terms & conditions of this it basically said it cannot be used for purchases on iTunes, Apple store, Mac App Store and some a few others, thus making the item unusable and not needed in my possession.

How did you purchase: Paypal - Proof : You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £24

Have you contacted the scammer? - Yes
If yes, What did they say? - You must login or register to view this content. - Looking into refunding, but I'm still waiting.

Other comments: I didn't want to do this but I had to. He had made another sale after this, so I would expect he would have paid me straight after as he also had a PSN Card Shop, which I would've thought made enough to pay be back, but hi I'm still waiting (given time to contact with a update or something). Ideally I would want my £30 iTunes Gift Card or I will take the full refund, but I'm open to hearing another solution to solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks.
- K
10-04-2014, 01:01 PM #2
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Shocka View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: ImTyluuH
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy ( Though I was buying £30 iTunes Gift Card )

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:

We negotiated a price that I was willing to pay here - You must login or register to view this content.

How the transaction went - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 2 - 3 Weeks Ago

Situation -

Link to read edited screenshot (code blocked out) - You must login or register to view this content.

After the money was sent, he sent the code the following day, however when I try to input the code into the app store or iTunes the code gave me an error as it wasn't valid. After this I contacted him and he told me the code balance is still there which he proved with a screenshot of the email. However, when I looked at the image again and read the terms & conditions of this it basically said it cannot be used for purchases on iTunes, Apple store, Mac App Store and some a few others, thus making the item unusable and not needed in my possession.

How did you purchase: Paypal - Proof : You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £24

Have you contacted the scammer? - Yes
If yes, What did they say? - You must login or register to view this content. - Looking into refunding, but I'm still waiting.

Other comments: I didn't want to do this but I had to. He had made another sale after this, so I would expect he would have paid me straight after as he also had a PSN Card Shop, which I would've thought made enough to pay be back, but hi I'm still waiting (given time to contact with a update or something). Ideally I would want my £30 iTunes Gift Card or I will take the full refund, but I'm open to hearing another solution to solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks.
- K

User has been messaged, if he does Not reply in 72 hours we will take action!
10-10-2014, 11:38 PM #3
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
User has been messaged, if he does Not reply in 72 hours we will take action!

72 hours is up I believe. Smile
10-11-2014, 09:04 AM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
User has failed to reply to the Dispute, actions will be took. Dispute Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo