10-19-2014, 12:23 AM #1
danielrios1436
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused scammers username: You must login or register to view this content.

Accused scammers profile: Non-Elite

Payment method: Psn Card

Did you buy/sell?: Buy

Was this done onsite?: Yes but together on skype.

I contacted him to see if he can do Ghost Service for $10 psn card. He said yes but told me his best freind mods the ps4 version. I wanted the ps4 so the path went to his friend. Once i talked to him, i believed him to do service,and sent him money and psn info. i asked him after transaction if he was a NGU member but said,"No". SuperiorModz told me that his friend uses the same skype account that connects to SuperiorModz NGU account. Not only i was scammed but gave him my account value up to $400 info to do service. I accuse SuperiorModz for sending me to a non NGU member to do service.

I have proofs of picture of skype chat along with money psn account info sent to him.
Last edited by Budz ; 10-19-2014 at 10:30 PM.
10-19-2014, 10:29 PM #2
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by danielrios1436 View Post
Accused scammers username: SuperiorModz

Accused scammers profile: Non-Elite

Payment method: Psn Card

Did you buy/sell?: Buy

Was this done onsite?: Yes but together on skype.

I contacted him to see if he can do Ghost Service for $10 psn card. He said yes but told me his best freind mods the ps4 version. I wanted the ps4 so the path went to his friend. Once i talked to him, i believed him to do service,and sent him money and psn info. i asked him after transaction if he was a NGU member but said,"No". SuperiorModz told me that his friend uses the same skype account that connects to SuperiorModz NGU account. Not only i was scammed but gave him my account value up to $400 info to do service. I accuse SuperiorModz for sending me to a non NGU member to do service.

I have proofs of picture of skype chat along with money psn account info sent to him.

Please show proof of all of this since I can't verify any of it.
10-26-2014, 11:46 PM #3
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Dispute closed, User has posted a dispute and not came back on to respond. next time please make sure you are online and stay online/up to date with the dispute. Also next time I recommend to buy from an elite member and Not a Regular user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo