10-21-2014, 09:55 AM #1
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys ,there is this guy named twinks here selling his destiny service, bought his service on 10/10, paid 30 dollars but its been 11 days since then, hasnt finished yet not even half done, he promised first to finish within 1 to 3 days then till 18 and since 18 he hasnt been online on skype , no replies what so ever. i dont want his service anymore, please get me my money back admins, that guy is holding everyones money and doing nothing for most of them. thanks in advance, please sort it out.
10-21-2014, 02:45 PM #2
Twinks
Banned
he bought more than one thing, my service ives the exact time and date for everything i did tell him it would be done on the 18th but, he expects me to make him priority over everyone else, i already have vouches who will say i did there account perfectly and still he spams me on skype to keep saying " if im gonna do his know, over and over again every minute... if he wants his moeny back thats fine with me but what want him to understand is to read the times on my service before buying from me
10-21-2014, 09:04 PM #3
Twinks
Banned
I plan to do the service, but he wants me to make him priority out of everyone else who paid before him
10-21-2014, 11:41 PM #4
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Twinks View Post
he bought more than one thing, my service ives the exact time and date for everything i did tell him it would be done on the 18th but, he expects me to make him priority over everyone else, i already have vouches who will say i did there account perfectly and still he spams me on skype to keep saying " if im gonna do his know, over and over again every minute... if he wants his moeny back thats fine with me but what want him to understand is to read the times on my service before buying from me

What times mate , do u want me to post skype messages here, I paid u to do my service not to stay in the line, I was said three days then 18 and today is 22. And u r still saying I should look at times at service . Show me where u have written 12 days for service. I want my money back
10-21-2014, 11:43 PM #5
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
I plan to do the service, but he wants me to make him priority out of everyone else who paid before him

I have skype chat proof that on 10 or 11 u said m third in your line , now how many people u have in front of me or I don't kkow counting till 3. I don't want your service man, thank you
10-22-2014, 01:01 AM #6
Twinks
Banned
If you read my first message i said i have no problem paying you your money back
10-22-2014, 06:33 AM #7
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
Pay it then, finish the matter
10-22-2014, 10:52 PM #8
Twinks
Banned
send me ur paypal
10-23-2014, 08:03 AM #9
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!