10-22-2014, 12:27 AM #1
swerve420
i love my gunz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); his page says 4$ he asked me for 6$ and i said that is ok i can do that no problem i had a problem with my card then i got it to go threw and paid the money he talked to me for a while and now not one word shit i aint even mad about that lil bit of money just show some respect you said after you get your clients money getting the job done is your top prioty but all i got was a cold shoulder so i am just putting this out there. i asked around and i am not the only one thats had this happen to or had you get ghost on them

regards,SWERVE420
10-22-2014, 04:33 AM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by swerve420 View Post
his page says 4$ he asked me for 6$ and i said that is ok i can do that no problem i had a problem with my card then i got it to go threw and paid the money he talked to me for a while and now not one word shit i aint even mad about that lil bit of money just show some respect you said after you get your clients money getting the job done is your top prioty but all i got was a cold shoulder so i am just putting this out there. i asked around and i am not the only one thats had this happen to or had you get ghost on them

regards,SWERVE420

I was DDOS'd last night, I can tried getting on but the password to your account was incorrect.
10-22-2014, 06:37 AM #3
swerve420
i love my gunz
i changed the password because some one else done it for 4$ and it only took them like 6 mins.
10-23-2014, 01:43 AM #4
iHaxel
i changed the password because some one else done it for 4$ and it only took them like 6 mins.

Oh, I'm really sorry. Can you PM me your Paypal email so I can refund you? Thanks.
10-23-2014, 12:04 PM #5
swerve420
i love my gunz
im not worried about the 6$ i got what i need done else where so its KooL an fuck stay tha fuck out of my shit

mods close or what ever it is that need be
10-24-2014, 02:36 AM #6
iHaxel
im not worried about the 6$ i got what i need done else where so its KooL an fuck stay tha fuck out of my shit

mods close or what ever it is that need be

Thanks mate.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo