10-25-2014, 07:22 PM #1
Ypex
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Twinks
Accused Scammer's Profile: Elite

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: starting Sunday 19th

How did you purchase: Paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:Yes
If yes, What did they say?: he ignored me

Other comments: ignored me since i transfered the money, also asked him twice to refund the money, did not hear from him.
10-26-2014, 04:35 AM #2
Twinks
Banned
ATM all i have is psn i can give you the money back that way as i bought a recording device for proof vids, but i don't know if you'd like that type of payment, i do apologize for not responding to you on skype but i didnt expect so many people to need my services and i lost track of people, but im getting on track know, i understand if you want your money back and i will return it if you'd be able to wait via paypal but as for psn i can return it immediately... but truly i am sorry for the silence
10-26-2014, 06:55 AM #3
Ypex
Gym leader
Psn is not going to work for me since i live in the Netherlands, so i'll wait for you to refund it thru paypal.

Originally posted by Twinks View Post
ATM all i have is psn i can give you the money back that way as i bought a recording device for proof vids, but i don't know if you'd like that type of payment, i do apologize for not responding to you on skype but i didnt expect so many people to need my services and i lost track of people, but im getting on track know, i understand if you want your money back and i will return it if you'd be able to wait via paypal but as for psn i can return it immediately... but truly i am sorry for the silence
Last edited by Ypex ; 10-26-2014 at 12:52 PM.
10-26-2014, 02:19 PM #4
Twinks
Banned
alrighty just message me on skype please saying your ypex i dont even see your messages on there that might be my fault
10-26-2014, 02:50 PM #5
Ypex
Gym leader
Originally posted by Twinks View Post
alrighty just message me on skype please saying your ypex i dont even see your messages on there that might be my fault

alright, done
10-29-2014, 05:03 PM #6
Ypex
Gym leader
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
You have 24 hours from this message. I don't appreciate being ignored.

will update you as soon as soon as the money has been refunded, still haven't heard anything from him though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo