10-26-2014, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:FinalFantasyXIV
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes And on Skype

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Over the past 4-5 Months

How did you purchase:PSN

How much?:50$
● Personal modder: Unlimited accounts for any game and any help you need = $50

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He refuses to give me a refund after not being able to provide the service i paid for
Other comments: He sometimes takes days or weeks to for fill my request or answer a question and many times just ignores the messages. This has been going on too long I'm not getting what i paid for. Unlimited means endless and thats what I'm paying for. Im not paying for ignorant messages and sometimes being ignored because he has already got his money. I think personal modder should be removed from his thread because he can't provide it and is taking peoples money.
Last edited by H4CKMODS ; 10-26-2014 at 04:49 PM.
10-26-2014, 04:55 PM #2
I agreed to do your gta 5 account right away today, but you refuse to listen about anything i say to you numerous times.

Also the deal was completed off-site on Skype.
Last edited by worrorfight ; 10-26-2014 at 05:14 PM.
10-26-2014, 05:19 PM #3
No it wasn't it began on-site. You are making lies up becuase you know your wrong.
10-26-2014, 05:36 PM #4
Originally posted by H4CKMODS View Post
No it wasn't it began on-site. You are making lies up becuase you know your wrong.

The final deal was completed on skype. Every time i don't respond to you under day or just a day you begin to rage every time and threaten me as in suing, filing police report, banning me on here, etc.

Here's some screenshots

Not sure what to do with you Ryan, tried helping.
Last edited by worrorfight ; 10-26-2014 at 05:55 PM.
10-26-2014, 05:43 PM #5
Originally posted by FinalFantasyXIV View Post
The final deal was completed on skype. Everytime i don't respond to you under day or just a day you begin to rage every time and threaten me as in suing, filing police report, banning me on here, etc.

Here's some screenshots

Not sure what to do with you Ryan, tried helping.

The deal started here but that is irrelavant this dispute is mostly to protect people from buying that service. You can't provide it and your only defense is trying to say it wasn't on site and that it has nothing to do with NGU. This has everything to do with this site. This site is where you get all your customers from. You are wrong doing all the customers that buy that service.
Last edited by H4CKMODS ; 10-26-2014 at 05:59 PM.
10-26-2014, 11:41 PM #6
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Dispute had already been posted a long time ago and got closed. if any admins decide to re open then go ahead!.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo