11-09-2014, 09:37 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: The Rangers
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof: page 3 of You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: about 10mins before i posted this

How did you purchase: paypal

how much?: £6.50 ($10)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- asked him to refund the money and keep his account, all he said was no and sorry.

Other comments: his post clearly says Selling $20 psn card and when i sent him the money he sent me an account with $20 in it. iv got no use for this account and want a refund
11-09-2014, 10:09 PM #2
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Mate, I was selling a psn voucher on an account, did you not read through the thread? This is embarrassing that you think I've scammed you, nothing but damaging to my rep on the site.
11-09-2014, 10:13 PM #3
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by The
Mate, I was selling a psn voucher on an account, did you not read through the thread? This is embarrassing that you think I've scammed you, nothing but damaging to my rep on the site.

psn voucher on an account? :/ well instead of damaging your precious rep then simply refund so we can end this
11-09-2014, 10:15 PM #4
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
psn voucher on an account? :/ well instead of damaging your precious rep then simply refund so we can end this
What have I done wrong? I'll wait for an admin to tell me what I've done wrong mate, never would I scam!
11-09-2014, 10:17 PM #5
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Accused Scammer's Username: The Rangers
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof: page 3 of You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: about 10mins before i posted this

How did you purchase: paypal

how much?: £6.50 ($10)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- asked him to refund the money and keep his account, all he said was no and sorry.

Other comments: his post clearly says Selling $20 psn card and when i sent him the money he sent me an account with $20 in it. iv got no use for this account and want a refund

I will have to ask an admin about what to do about this, but this is you're fault :/ you should of read the information provided.
11-09-2014, 10:18 PM #6
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by The
What have I done wrong? I'll wait for an admin to tell me what I've done wrong mate, never would I scam!

sure you didnt scam but it clearly says selling $20 psn card. i dont want an account, i was looking for a psn card
11-09-2014, 10:20 PM #7
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
I will have to ask an admin about what to do about this, but this is you're fault :/ you should of read the information provided.

il admit it is my fualt, but his title said psn card so i thought id just buy it while i can.
11-09-2014, 10:23 PM #8
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
il admit it is my fualt, but his title said psn card so i thought id just buy it while i can.

please wait for a content manager or admin to comment. thanks, they will deal with this
11-09-2014, 10:58 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Thread title was incorrect, however the auction post was clear.
In my eyes Iraq is at fault here, you can still buy a title using that credit and play on another account. Just need to have that account on your system in order to play that title.

Not ideal but most rational answer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo