11-20-2014, 08:59 PM #1
Jake46
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xFusion
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] i used this site and messaged him through skype

Proof: On his post he says to add his skype you can see from his post his skype name is fusion.modzhd You must login or register to view this content.
here's are chat from the past few days i've include his skype profile in the picture aswell
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (password is blacked out)
You must login or register to view this content. after i sent him the money he just ignored me for a whole day
You must login or register to view this content. then he said he was at school nut still didn't do my account for another day and he messaged me when i wasn't online
You must login or register to view this content. and he hasn't said anything since

When did this happen: 17/11 4pm GMT (When i sent payment)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
Paypal
proof You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. (blacked out my full name if that's a problem i can show you the original)

How much?: €4.50

Other comments: Really annoyed a friend told me about this site and said it was really safe 1st time i pay for someones services i get scammed its now been 3 days and my account still isn't done i would really appreciate it if you can get him to give my money back or to do my account
11-20-2014, 09:21 PM #2
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Jake46 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: xFusion
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] i used this site and messaged him through skype

Proof: On his post he says to add his skype you can see from his post his skype name is fusion.modzhd You must login or register to view this content.
here's are chat from the past few days i've include his skype profile in the picture aswell
You must login or register to view this content. (password is blacked out)
You must login or register to view this content. after i sent him the money he just ignored me for a whole day
You must login or register to view this content. then he said he was at school nut still didn't do my account for another day and he messaged me when i wasn't online
You must login or register to view this content. and he hasn't said anything since

When did this happen: 17/11 4pm GMT (When i sent payment)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
Paypal
proof You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. (blacked out my full name if that's a problem i can show you the original)

How much?: €4.50

Other comments: Really annoyed a friend told me about this site and said it was really safe 1st time i pay for someones services i get scammed its now been 3 days and my account still isn't done i would really appreciate it if you can get him to give my money back or to do my account

The accused scammer has been contacted. he will have 48 hours to reply or actions will be taken
11-20-2014, 09:44 PM #3
i was just busy af in the last days (school n stuff ) so you should understand that im not 24/7 Online to reply ..
Your account is done 2morrow .
16:00 (German Time)
11-21-2014, 02:17 AM #4
Jake46
Keeper
Ok cheers give us a message on skype before you do it and ill sign out
11-21-2014, 11:36 PM #5
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Ok cheers give us a message on skype before you do it and ill sign out

Has he completed you're account?
11-22-2014, 12:49 AM #6
Jake46
Keeper
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Has he completed you're account?

Not yet and he hasn't messaged me either to say why
11-22-2014, 12:40 PM #7
Ethan
Ethan is awesome

Okay, I have contacted fusion on Skype. if he fails to complete you're service tonight actions will be taken!
11-23-2014, 08:12 AM #8
Your account is done . btw msg me on skype ..
11-23-2014, 02:02 PM #9
Ethan
Ethan is awesome

Can you confirm you're account is done?
11-23-2014, 03:44 PM #10
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Can you confirm you're account is done?

He should confirm it in a few minutes ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo