11-24-2014, 04:16 AM #1
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Vicious-V
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Contacted him through NGU, gave me Skype to talk faster.

Proof:
Picture From His Thread Stating His Skype To Contact Him: You must login or register to view this content.
Look at Skype Name: in the picture, it's the same exact Skype name he put in his thread to contact him, also look how he denies my service after I paid because of what I said (it's dumb just look) - You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I paid: You must login or register to view this content. - $7.00 Amazon Gift Card sent to the email he told me to send the money to - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.
How much?: $7.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- They never responded after they said they are not doing my service (even though I paid and didn't break his TOS.
His TOS : You must login or register to view this content.
Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
He denied my service after I paid him because of this: You must login or register to view this content. (Didn't break his TOS)
You can clearly see he says his GTA V services are insta-banned but are still being offered? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof his Services are still open: You must login or register to view this content.

He also FORCED ME to thank the thread and vouch saying legit or else he won't do my services I paid for:
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
11-24-2014, 05:20 AM #11
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by V View Post
And i have made myself clear, if you show no respect for me and my effort on trying my best to give you a good service and you failed to read my terms of service or failed to acknowledge anything that i have to say then i am not wasting my time on you. I literally have my Skype blowing up and inbox, e-mail, threads i have to watch over by my own self.
Yet, i am called "immature" "stupid" "scammer" and it's okay for that to slide.
Hmm.. well fine then "block"
If this is going to affect me from selling services on here, that's cool with me too.
Even when i closed my thread, people were hitting me up.
This isn't one sided lol. You have to work with me in order for me to work with you.
How hard is that? Honestly.

I was working with you, you just kept blowing up. I then found out something which proved why you were getting banned so much on my accounts and you denied my service.
11-24-2014, 05:25 AM #12
Originally posted by Proshot View Post
I was working with you, you just kept blowing up. I then found out something which proved why you were getting banned so much on my accounts and you denied my service.

You don't have a jailbroken console, or RPCs and RTMs that i use so what proof is there? I already told you what tools i used as well lol. ChimeralT5 2.0 PS3 & GTA V RPC Recovery Tool.

I have not bought any private tools, which do have more to an advantage than public tools but hey it was a free tool and i can't complain on their behalf.

I have 5 Private CIDs which i obtained on my own from downgrading other Playstation 3's with my E3 Flasher.

You're just mad and want to dispute for no reason and have violated all of my terms of service.

Will not reply after this, I'll have moderators handle this accordingly.
11-24-2014, 05:28 AM #13
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
You don't have a jailbroken console, or RPCs and RTMs that i use so what proof is there? I already told you what tools i used as well lol. ChimeralT5 2.0 PS3 & GTA V RPC Recovery Tool.

I have not bought any private tools, which do have more to an advantage than public tools but hey it was a free tool and i can't complain on their behalf.

I have 5 Private CIDs which i obtained on my own from downgrading other Playstation 3's with my E3 Flasher.

You're just mad and want to dispute for no reason and have violated all of my terms of service.

Will not reply after this, I'll have moderators handle this accordingly.

I do not agree with you that I violated all of your terms of service.

Let's let a mod handle this.
11-26-2014, 04:01 AM #14
Accused Scammer's Username: Vicious-V
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Contacted him through NGU, gave me Skype to talk faster.

Proof:
Picture From His Thread Stating His Skype To Contact Him: You must login or register to view this content.
Look at Skype Name: in the picture, it's the same exact Skype name he put in his thread to contact him, also look how he denies my service after I paid because of what I said (it's dumb just look) - You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I paid: You must login or register to view this content. - $7.00 Amazon Gift Card sent to the email he told me to send the money to - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.
How much?: $7.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- They never responded after they said they are not doing my service (even though I paid and didn't break his TOS.
His TOS : You must login or register to view this content.
Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
He denied my service after I paid him because of this: You must login or register to view this content. (Didn't break his TOS)
You can clearly see he says his GTA V services are insta-banned but are still being offered? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof his Services are still open: You must login or register to view this content.

He also FORCED ME to thank the thread and vouch saying legit or else he won't do my services I paid for:
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You can hit me back up on this thread to get this resolved, do not attempt to add me back on Skype.
11-26-2014, 08:00 PM #15
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
You can hit me back up on this thread to get this resolved, do not attempt to add me back on Skype.

All I want, is a non-banned PSN account that is level 100-120 with 50 mil cash and all lsc unlocks on GTA V Online. That I can actually get access to, I was unable to use any account you "hacked" because they were banned when you were doing the service. I want an account that is able to connect to GTA V Online, without giving me a ban message.

IF NOT, then my $7 back.
11-26-2014, 08:34 PM #16
All I want, is a non-banned PSN account that is level 100-120 with 50 mil cash and all lsc unlocks on GTA V Online. That I can actually get access to, I was unable to use any account you "hacked" because they were banned when you were doing the service. I want an account that is able to connect to GTA V Online, without giving me a ban message.

IF NOT, then my $7 back.

I can attempt to do your account again, but i never promised it wouldn't get banned.

Remember, you did accept my Terms of Service and unfortunately i redeemed the gift card - in which why i stopped doing Paypal for silly disputes like these.

So either i attempt your account again or not, make the choice.

You should have never bought from me when you clearly read my TOS.

I will have it recorded and uploaded to YouTube under UNLISTED Winky Winky
Can't get anymore proof than that.

This applies to the account that i attempt before by the way.
(Before you opened this dispute, in which i posted pics of)
GTAVWatchCrew PSN you gave me.
Last edited by Creepzoid 0___0 ; 11-26-2014 at 08:37 PM.
11-26-2014, 08:54 PM #17
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
I can attempt to do your account again, but i never promised it wouldn't get banned.

Remember, you did accept my Terms of Service and unfortunately i redeemed the gift card - in which why i stopped doing Paypal for silly disputes like these.

So either i attempt your account again or not, make the choice.

You should have never bought from me when you clearly read my TOS.

I will have it recorded and uploaded to YouTube under UNLISTED Winky Winky
Can't get anymore proof than that.

This applies to the account that i attempt before by the way.
(Before you opened this dispute, in which i posted pics of)
GTAVWatchCrew PSN you gave me.

The thing is, NONE of the accounts you hacked worked? I never was able to access any of the accounts you did.
11-26-2014, 08:57 PM #18
The thing is, NONE of the accounts you hacked worked? I never was able to access any of the accounts you did.

because they probably got banned? (Which is POSSIBLE)
Plus you had other people on your account beforehand.
I don't understand how other people were able to with my service fine, except you and others who didn't
pay attention to my steps.
11-26-2014, 09:12 PM #19
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
because they probably got banned? (Which is POSSIBLE)
Plus you had other people on your account beforehand.
I don't understand how other people were able to with my service fine, except you and others who didn't
pay attention to my steps.

I paid attention to your STEPS. I gave you FRESH accounts NEVER accessed BEFORE. NO ONE has been on my accounts BEFORE. They also were NEVER assigned to a Social Club account. There's no reason they were banned because of me. At one point you even said you were CID banned. All in all, they were BANNED because of YOU, not me. I never was able to connect to GTA V Online because YOU got them banned. Do NOT try to blame it on me. You were using Public hacks or whatever which increases the ban chance by a lot therefor you're technically making me pay the price for you getting them banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo