11-24-2014, 04:16 AM #1
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Vicious-V
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Contacted him through NGU, gave me Skype to talk faster.

Proof:
Picture From His Thread Stating His Skype To Contact Him: You must login or register to view this content.
Look at Skype Name: in the picture, it's the same exact Skype name he put in his thread to contact him, also look how he denies my service after I paid because of what I said (it's dumb just look) - You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I paid: You must login or register to view this content. - $7.00 Amazon Gift Card sent to the email he told me to send the money to - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.
How much?: $7.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- They never responded after they said they are not doing my service (even though I paid and didn't break his TOS.
His TOS : You must login or register to view this content.
Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
He denied my service after I paid him because of this: You must login or register to view this content. (Didn't break his TOS)
You can clearly see he says his GTA V services are insta-banned but are still being offered? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof his Services are still open: You must login or register to view this content.

He also FORCED ME to thank the thread and vouch saying legit or else he won't do my services I paid for:
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
11-26-2014, 09:33 PM #20
Originally posted by Proshot View Post
I paid attention to your STEPS. I gave you FRESH accounts NEVER accessed BEFORE. NO ONE has been on my accounts BEFORE. They also were NEVER assigned to a Social Club account. There's no reason they were banned because of me. At one point you even said you were CID banned. All in all, they were BANNED because of YOU, not me. I never was able to connect to GTA V Online because YOU got them banned. Do NOT try to blame it on me. You were using Public hacks or whatever which increases the ban chance by a lot therefor you're technically making me pay the price for you getting them banned.

lol, I would LOVE to see you try and survive the modding scene.

Give the the details for the GTAVSWatchCrew account and i'll re-mod.

If not, can't help. Sorry and all but you're not getting another free account when warranty is voided at this point.
11-26-2014, 09:48 PM #21
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by V View Post
lol, I would LOVE to see you try and survive the modding scene.

Give the the details for the GTAVSWatchCrew account and i'll re-mod.

If not, can't help. Sorry and all but you're not getting another free account when warranty is voided at this point.

Warranty? Why did I lose my warranty when I never had access to any account therefor no account was succesfully modded. And okay.

PMing info.

Also, please provide picture proof of you logged into to the PSN and connected to GTA V Multiplayer with the ISad Awesome GTASWATTEDCREW
With the level 120, or else you did not successfully hack the account.
Last edited by NaStY_Proshot ; 11-26-2014 at 09:55 PM.
11-26-2014, 10:28 PM #22
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Please issue the user with a fresh brand new account with the requirements he asked. If he is banned 48 hours after the account was handed over, that's on him.

It's always a risk buying these services, and both parties should know that.

The thing is he can never provide me with an account with the requirements I paid for. He always says it got banned during the process (which somehow ended the warranty) or it bans as soon as I try to connect to it. He needs to provide proof it is hacked and not banned while he is using it or else it doesn't count. If it doesn't ban during the process it will most likely be banned as soon as I login to it (which shouldn't count either). I need to be able to login to GTA V Online with no problems for at least 1 hour.
Last edited by NaStY_Proshot ; 11-26-2014 at 10:30 PM.
11-26-2014, 10:36 PM #23
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
As time goes on, game developers become smarter and therefore prevent certain exploits like this. If you wish to have a refund, we can go down that road. But please have an open mind when receiving a high modded account on such a successful game.

I'm not defending the service, as they should look into the service they provide and if it can become a success. So allow him to attempt to mod one last time and we shall review the results.

Read what I editted on the end.
11-26-2014, 10:51 PM #24
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Alright, well, lets see what this new account brings.

How long are we giving him to do the account?
11-27-2014, 04:12 AM #25

You're welcome. Bye bye now.
11-27-2014, 04:13 AM #26
Alright, well, lets see what this new account brings.

Finished his account with what he requested through PM.
11-27-2014, 04:26 AM #27
Originally posted by Proshot View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Vicious-V
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Contacted him through NGU, gave me Skype to talk faster.

Proof:
Picture From His Thread Stating His Skype To Contact Him: You must login or register to view this content.
Look at Skype Name: in the picture, it's the same exact Skype name he put in his thread to contact him, also look how he denies my service after I paid because of what I said (it's dumb just look) - You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I paid: You must login or register to view this content. - $7.00 Amazon Gift Card sent to the email he told me to send the money to - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
How much?: $7.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- They never responded after they said they are not doing my service (even though I paid and didn't break his TOS.
His TOS : You must login or register to view this content.
Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
He denied my service after I paid him because of this: You must login or register to view this content. (Didn't break his TOS)
You can clearly see he says his GTA V services are insta-banned but are still being offered? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof his Services are still open: You must login or register to view this content.

He also FORCED ME to thank the thread and vouch saying legit or else he won't do my services I paid for:
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you check your account?
11-27-2014, 04:40 AM #28
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by V View Post
Did you check your account?

Not yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo