11-24-2014, 04:16 AM #1
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Vicious-V
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Contacted him through NGU, gave me Skype to talk faster.

Proof:
Picture From His Thread Stating His Skype To Contact Him: You must login or register to view this content.
Look at Skype Name: in the picture, it's the same exact Skype name he put in his thread to contact him, also look how he denies my service after I paid because of what I said (it's dumb just look) - You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I paid: You must login or register to view this content. - $7.00 Amazon Gift Card sent to the email he told me to send the money to - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.
How much?: $7.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- They never responded after they said they are not doing my service (even though I paid and didn't break his TOS.
His TOS : You must login or register to view this content.
Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
He denied my service after I paid him because of this: You must login or register to view this content. (Didn't break his TOS)
You can clearly see he says his GTA V services are insta-banned but are still being offered? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof his Services are still open: You must login or register to view this content.

He also FORCED ME to thank the thread and vouch saying legit or else he won't do my services I paid for:
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
11-24-2014, 04:23 AM #2
Originally posted by Proshot View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Vicious-V
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Contacted him through NGU, gave me Skype to talk faster.

Proof:
Picture From His Thread Stating His Skype To Contact Him: You must login or register to view this content.
Look at Skype Name: in the picture, it's the same exact Skype name he put in his thread to contact him, also look how he denies my service after I paid because of what I said (it's dumb just look) - You must login or register to view this content.
Proof I paid: You must login or register to view this content. - $7.00 Amazon Gift Card sent to the email he told me to send the money to - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
How much?: $7.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- They never responded after they said they are not doing my service (even though I paid and didn't break his TOS.
His TOS : You must login or register to view this content.
Link to his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
He denied my service after I paid him because of this: You must login or register to view this content. (Didn't break his TOS)
You can clearly see he says his GTA V services are insta-banned but are still being offered? You must login or register to view this content.
Proof his Services are still open: You must login or register to view this content.

He also FORCED ME to thank the thread and vouch saying legit or else he won't do my services I paid for:
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

1. You kept insulting me while i was doing your service. (Saying, well this person isn't having this problem.. oh why are you having this problem when other people aren't) etc.
When i told you CLEARLY that RPC freezes, and some functions that i have not yet fully tested can malfunction, but you ignored that and yes you did violate my Terms of Service by agreeing to this:
DISCLAIMER:
TERMS OF SERVICE:
If you DO NOT agree with any of this, do not buy from me, I will decline your service AND BLOCK YOU.
-NO SPAM <--- You broke that
-NO RUSHING <--- broke that
-BE PATIENT <--- broke that
-NO DISPUTES <--- lol broke that
-NO REFUNDS <--- trying to break that
-I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG! <--- definitely broke that
-NO PAYPAL
-MUST HAVE READ MY ENTIRE THREAD <-- and failed to read that
-TOS CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME <-- failed to acknowledge that
***BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK*** <-- failed to acknowledge that as well
2. For opening this dispute, you now have made other customers very pissed off.
3. If i need to i will show mods proof that i have attempt to do both of your services (only 1 that you paid for and the other was for warranty)
4. I acted as annoying as you did, if you were going to keep spamming me the least you could have done is YES thank me for putting my time and effort into something that i attempt many times even with 2 CID's being banned in which you failed to acknowledge as well. And i update my thread as i test mods each and every single time that i get.

Don't play stupid.
11-24-2014, 04:28 AM #3
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by V View Post
1. You kept insulting me while i was doing your service. (Saying, well this person isn't having this problem.. oh why are you having this problem when other people aren't) etc.
When i told you CLEARLY that RPC freezes, and some functions that i have not yet fully tested can malfunction, but you ignored that and yes you did violate my Terms of Service by agreeing to this:
DISCLAIMER:
TERMS OF SERVICE:
If you DO NOT agree with any of this, do not buy from me, I will decline your service AND BLOCK YOU.
-NO SPAM <--- You broke that
-NO RUSHING <--- broke that
-BE PATIENT <--- broke that
-NO DISPUTES <--- lol broke that
-NO REFUNDS <--- trying to break that
-I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG! <--- definitely broke that
-NO PAYPAL
-MUST HAVE READ MY ENTIRE THREAD <-- and failed to read that
-TOS CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME <-- failed to acknowledge that
***BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK*** <-- failed to acknowledge that as well
2. For opening this dispute, you now have made other customers very pissed off.
3. If i need to i will show mods proof that i have attempt to do both of your services (only 1 that you paid for and the other was for warranty)
4. I acted as annoying as you did, if you were going to keep spamming me the least you could have done is YES thank me for putting my time and effort into something that i attempt many times even with 2 CID's being banned in which you failed to acknowledge as well. And i update my thread as i test mods each and every single time that i get.

Don't play stupid.

You have no proof I broke any of that and where is your proof you attempted my services! You didn't attempt anything! You also have no where in your TOS you only attempt our services, you should succeed with them! Terrible seller.

Edit: This user is clearly threatening me through his bio on Skype,
You must login or register to view this content. - WTF
Last edited by NaStY_Proshot ; 11-24-2014 at 04:33 AM.
11-24-2014, 04:31 AM #4
You have no proof I broke any of that and where is your proof you attempted my services! You didn't attempt anything!

Lol, i sent you pictures. Will be happy to post them up on here in a minute.
11-24-2014, 04:37 AM #5
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Lol, i sent you pictures. Will be happy to post them up on here in a minute.

Post them please.

And, it's not just the fact that you scammed me. You stated in your bio you're getting insta-banned from GTA V but you still keep your services open... You forced me to vouch and thank, you told me in-order for me to get my account hacked without getting banned I'd have to buy a $5 warranty... Like wtf?
Last edited by NaStY_Proshot ; 11-24-2014 at 04:43 AM.
11-24-2014, 04:44 AM #6
Post them please.

And, it's not just the fact that you scammed me. You stated in your bio you're getting insta-banned from GTA V but you still keep your services open... You forced me to vouch and thank, you told me in-order for me to get my account hacked without getting banned I'd have to buy a $5 warranty... Like wtf?

Hence why it says..... "TOS CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME" right?
11-24-2014, 04:46 AM #7
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
Hence why it says..... "TOS CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME" right?

That has nothing to do with anything? What are you even talking about?
11-24-2014, 04:56 AM #8
If moderators want to do this via TeamViewer to dig into a one-sided story, i don't even mind.
This is worse than the court case i had to deal with, and that was pretty bad! lol.
Stubborn children shall not buy from me, especially when agreeing to terms of service.

*EDITING PICS AS THEY COME*

My patience grew mighty thin and i went full blown angry Winky Winky
Last edited by Creepzoid 0___0 ; 11-24-2014 at 05:04 AM.
11-24-2014, 05:04 AM #9
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
If moderators want to do this via TeamViewer to dig into a one-sided story, i don't even mind.
This is worse than the court case i had to deal with, and that was pretty bad! lol.
Stubborn children shall not buy from me, especially when agreeing to terms of service.

*EDITING PICS AS THEY COME*

My patience grew mighty thin and i went full blown angry Winky Winky

That isn't proof that you are doing MY account. You were making me say shit as I was talking to you because if I didn't say what you wanted you would cancel my service. Plus, even if you were doing my accounts you just got them banned EVERYTIME I wasn't able to login to any of the accounts I provided you with...

Edit:
All in all, my service was never completed. You never made it so any of my accounts are hacked, all you did was get them banned.
Last edited by NaStY_Proshot ; 11-24-2014 at 05:06 AM.
11-24-2014, 05:13 AM #10
And i have made myself clear, if you show no respect for me and my effort on trying my best to give you a good service and you failed to read my terms of service or failed to acknowledge anything that i have to say then i am not wasting my time on you. I literally have my Skype blowing up and inbox, e-mail, threads i have to watch over by my own self.
Yet, i am called "immature" "stupid" "scammer" and it's okay for that to slide.
Hmm.. well fine then "block"
If this is going to affect me from selling services on here, that's cool with me too.
Even when i closed my thread, people were hitting me up.
This isn't one sided lol. You have to work with me in order for me to work with you.
How hard is that? Honestly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo