11-27-2014, 10:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This isn't really a scam but he didn't do what he promised. I bought aw service from him, and he did it, but then i got banned and he said he will do it again. He did it, but he didnt give me my hacked classes, and since then he doesn't want re do it again. He just gave me unlock all, and I still got banned. It's not my fualt that there is a ban hammer, he should of told me and stopped selling his service. I need my service done or my money back.
Accused Scammer's Username:LightingMods
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
That he did it and I payed:

When did this happen:
Nov.20
How did you purchase: Yes

How much?:
11$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he will do it, and he was busy all this time. Then he made an excuse that he doesn't re do accouts, but when I asked him on skype he said he will RE DO IT. proof at end of thread.

Other comments:
Need my money back, don't need a fucking service from him.

MORE PROOF:

11-27-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Originally posted by ModdingNationz View Post
This isn't really a scam but he didn't do what he promised. I bought aw service from him, and he did it, but then i got banned and he said he will do it again. He did it, but he didnt give me my hacked classes, and since then he doesn't want re do it again. He just gave me unlock all, and I still got banned. It's not my fualt that there is a ban hammer, he should of told me and stopped selling his service. I need my service done or my money back.
Accused Scammer's Username:LightingMods

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
That he did it and I payed:

When did this happen:
Nov.20
How did you purchase: Yes

How much?:
11$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he will do it, and he was busy all this time. Then he made an excuse that he doesn't re do accouts, but when I asked him on skype he said he will RE DO IT. proof at end of thread.

Other comments:
Need my money back, don't need a fucking service from him.

MORE PROOF:

as my disclaimer says im not responsible for your account after the service.
11-27-2014, 11:14 PM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
It's also not his fault there is a ban hammer. You knew the risk when you used the service. There's ALWAYS a ban risk on consoles. Nothing wrong was done here.

--Closed.
Last edited by Cryptic ; 11-27-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo