11-29-2014, 06:45 AM #1
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

When did this happen:
He received payment on the 22nd of November at 19:27:04 PST.
He said that he "completed" my account on 22nd of November at 7:55pm.

How did you purchase:[Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $7

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, I have sent a quite amount of pm's to him but did not respond to any of the recent one after encountering problem so I managed to respond to his thread and gotten response back immediately however.....(below)

If yes, What did they say?: however it went quiet (as stated below with thread picture) after giving him a link to my profile to see if any of his 'services' were done on my account which shows no change (example below).

Other Comments:

However, I checked my social club at 9:31pm but he told me he was on a trip till next friday (which was today).
So messaged him today in the thread so that he could respond but no more respond after
accessing/seeing my social club profile. (was completely quiet for about a hour ago after messaging him on the thread and signed off earlier).

Now Asking for Full Refund as had nothing done (unless if he can provide the services that I paid for with proof -ex. unlimited fireworks and musket & shown on social club) but also to state that he could not do garage modding which was a shame but offered a $1 refund but no word back nor action on that and the lack of response time when shown evidence on the rest of the services that I have paid for (i.e. social club profile)

Image of no changes on rockstar social club (dates match; no added money/max skills none sample of many services that I was "suppose to get"):

Image of contact on NGU (in order; essential pms shown)

My chat today on his service thread:
Last edited by smushpie ; 11-29-2014 at 07:29 AM.
12-03-2014, 11:15 AM #20
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
no I wont check it. please check the account yourself or give a full refund. you have 24 hours, you've had long enough to deal with this.

I'll just refund OP, can you tell him to send me his paypal?
12-03-2014, 03:48 PM #21
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by smushpie View Post
It doesn't make sense if it was reset immediately after you did the service (check the thread images I posted and the time of the message I sent). Therefore your TOS was invalid when nothing was changed in the first place.

I'll give you my account info again to recheck and then post screenshots of my character with some of the services (one of them stated in the OP).
more info on the pm. Please do so by today.

Please can you send you're paypal email to IHaxel so he can refund. once he has refunded please Quote me!
12-03-2014, 11:32 PM #22
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
OP have been refunded.

12-04-2014, 04:36 AM #23
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Please can you send you're paypal email to IHaxel so he can refund. once he has refunded please Quote me!

yesh he has refunded me, you can close the thread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo