11-29-2014, 01:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: RecklessNgu
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

When did this happen:
He received payment on the 16th of November at 17:31:29 GMT.
He said that he completed my account not long after

How did you purchase:[Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £7

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I have messaged him loads of times over skype for the past 2weeks

If yes, What did they say?: they said they will do the account or refund this has gone on for nearly 2weeks but he still hasnt done account or refunded

Other Comments:
11-30-2014, 04:06 PM #2
RecklessNGU
Little One
What's the email I send to
11-30-2014, 07:58 PM #3
[email][email protected][/email]
12-01-2014, 01:38 AM #4
RecklessNGU
Little One
[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;6175563'][email][email protected][/email][/QUOTE]
There's a problem I had 19.00 in my account. My friend sent that 19 to me and his account got hacked. The hacker opened a dispute on me so I have no money atm. Is there anyway we can work this out I have a friend who can do your account as of now I have no internet at my house using free wifi with bad signal. Message me back is there anyway we can work this out.
Originally posted by Laim
User has been contacted and has 48hrs to reply.

There's a problem I had 19.00 in my account. My friend sent that 19 to me and his account got hacked. The hacker opened a dispute on me so I have no money atm. Is there anyway we can work this out I have a friend who can do your account as of now I have no internet at my house using free wifi with bad signal. Message me back is there anyway we can work this out.
12-01-2014, 07:33 PM #5
How long till you can have the money buy ?
12-01-2014, 09:04 PM #6
RecklessNGU
Little One
[email][email protected][/email] is refunded
12-02-2014, 07:57 AM #7
Refunded thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo